Customer support, My ebay, buying,item not received.

What can be done if you don't agree with Ebay decision?

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

plum993
Experienced Mentor

If you haven't received an item, but the seller can provide tracking to ebay that the item was delivered, then you loose a case of not received if one was opened,as that is all a seller has to provide to win

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

plpmr
Experienced Mentor

It depends on what the decision was regarding to..

A word of warning - putting your full address in feedback leaves you open to fraud.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

plum993
Experienced Mentor

If you haven't received an item, but the seller can provide tracking to ebay that the item was delivered, then you loose a case of not received if one was opened,as that is all a seller has to provide to win

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

red_magpie
Experienced Mentor

It would have helped t know why you disagree with eBay's decision.

If you read their money back guarantee policy you will see that disputed deliveres are decided according to the tracking record. As has been explained, if the tracking record confirms delivery (or even that delivery was attempted) eBay will find for the seller. You accepted this in the user agreement, so there's normally no grounds for appeal.

If you're one of the many member who has had parcels stolen from the doorstep, join the club. Parcel theft after delivery is not covered by eBay's MBG, but is so common that the police in some areas have advised buyers to use click and collect services instead.

If you can show that the tracking record was incorrect, typically to the wrong address, you can appeal. To read eBay's full policy see: https://pages.ebay.co.uk/ebay-money-back-guarantee/

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent