Family, Home and Garden
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

gardening

Hi are there any spring bulb gardeners out there? I need to make a quick colourful border. Or any other ideas. cold windy climate here soon.

Anyone using a Nutribullet Blender?

I understand they blend and pulverise fruit and vegetables to drink. If you have one, would you recommend it? How easy is it to use and clean? I had a Blender years ago, but it was so fiddly to use, and awkward and fussy to clean. Therefore, only use...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is there a Doctor in the House???

I had a general blood test MOT. Apparently all was fine ..... except for my Cholestrol - which was 7.8 I have a routine appointment with the GP to discuss this. In the meantime - help!!! I do not fully understand "Cholestrol" - but have looked up Cau...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 46 replies
  • 0 kudos

I can't seem to be able to send a Private Message

I've tried "reply" to an existing message, and I've tried from scratch with "send a private message to this person" but in all cases I get a pink message with "an error has occurred". Well, these errors are all I get. Anyone else similarly afflicted?

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

baby pics and peace at last

i have my daughter and her boyfriend home from slovakia and i have not seen her for 18 months and the house has been badlam.but on a positive note we went to see her step sister and her 4 month old twins and they are soooooo cute.below is my daughter...

Lisa & Alfonso 130.jpg Lisa & Alfonso 133.jpg

Raju !

May I be so bold as to draw your attention to a thread on the RT, entitled " off topic" by simber9. Please may I ask you to read it, it's about an Elephant who was cruelly treated by his owner , they are asking you to sign a petition , I will leave i...

sugar-free sponge

Does anyone have a tried and tested recipe for a basic sugar-free sponge cake, suitable for a diabetic? If at all possible a basic all in one, throw it all in a basin and beat with the electric mixer as "him indoors" isn't keen on cooking, and he cer...

What was that computer game called

It had a squared grid, with red and white balls bouncing around. The idea was to draw lines across the grid without hitting the balls, so separating them As the levels increased, so did the number of balls, making it more difficult. I remember playin...

Wentworth Prison

If ive asked before im apologizing now. BUT. Does anyone else watch Wentworth Prison and what do they think of it?. I know it can be a bit violent and im not a violent person but i really enjoy this programme. I never watched Prisoner Cell Block H so...

wee icon

see this little icon fifth from the left? it says it's a spoiler tag....as I'm a numpty with techno stuff, can anyone tell me what it is for? I fankyou

just a quick hugggge Thank-you

If not for all the support in here with Mdccs and another charity group. We would not have been able to purchase a new fridge after ours at St Michaels lunch club broke down. On arriving at the centre on Friday it was soon obvious that the old one wa...