baby pics and peace at last

i have my daughter and her boyfriend home from slovakia and i have not seen her for 18 months and the house has been badlam.

but on a positive note we went to see her step sister and her 4 month old twins and they are soooooo cute.below is my daughter holding the little boy odin and i am holding his sister (sorry can not pronounce her name or spell it as they both have jamaican names.after there dad)

Lisa & Alfonso 130.jpg

Lisa & Alfonso 133.jpg

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 1 of 11
See Most Recent
10 REPLIES 10

forgot to add that lisa and alfonso have now gone to london for the weekend and i have a tidy quiet house and i can enjoy a peaceful cup of tea..coffe.gif

.................................................................................................................
Message 2 of 11
See Most Recent

Lovely piccies have a rest now love put your feet up.
Message 3 of 11
See Most Recent

Lovely photos. Thanks for sharing them.:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 11
See Most Recent

Love the piccies cookie Woman Happy

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 5 of 11
See Most Recent

They're lovely photos Cookie.  It's nice to have little ones and family around isn't it?

Message 6 of 11
See Most Recent

they grow up so quickly, it's nice to have photo's to look back on.

Photobucket

Message 7 of 11
See Most Recent

Just looked at some photos of Steph and Graham's wedding.  It's their 1st wedding anniversary tomorrow.  What I would like to know where the last year has gone.

Message 8 of 11
See Most Recent

Only just seen this ,,their Gorgeous pictures,,,what a lovely baby awwwww.Woman Happy

Message 9 of 11
See Most Recent

Rose they are two babies.twins..;)and thank you they are gorgeous.i could quite happily have taken them both home.
@rose2008-2008 wrote:

Only just seen this ,,their Gorgeous pictures,,,what a lovely baby awwwww.Woman Happy

Message 10 of 11
See Most Recent

lovely pic's cookie xx

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 11 of 11
See Most Recent