Family, Home and Garden
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

yeast....

is it possible to knock out yeast? I have a bread mix which I want to use with other flours to make dog biscuits but of course I don't want them rising!!!is there a way?I fankyou

sorry been away

my wonderful aunt died a couple of months back....... and this week her husband.. my godfather passed this week.... thankfully I got to say my goodbyes with the help of my biggest fella (sciatica has rendered me useless) I still am looking in on you ...

bread sauce

is it only me who likes the stuff, I love it!made a big mistake the other day at a carvery, thought it was bread sauce so piled it on the plate......holey moley it was horseradish sauce!!!!

Chaldon Animal Sanctuary Ribbon?

Has Chaldon Animal Sanctuary got a Charity Ribbon page on eBay?I cannot find one when searching.even though I enter "charity type" as Environment and Protection of Animals. Please point me in the right direction. x x x

Hello!

Coooeeeee...How are you all? Remember me? It's been a while, I havent even lurked. Hope everyone is ok.

spring is on its way.......

I am sitting outside having my eleveneses and the birds are all singing and I have just noticed all my bulbs are shooting up.daffodils are a good 3 inches tall.so spring is deffinately coming.......

what about the worst Christmas present....

ooooooh I remember a doll when I was about 8. Now I hated dolls, and they got me this bride doll....fortunately for me, the leg fell off! but horrors!!!!!! my mother had an address and sent it away to be fixedLuckily for me though it never came back....

suprised smiley.gif