Family, Home and Garden
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

xmas then and now

what was the best gift you ever had? mine was Operation (only mum forgot to get the batteries and no-where was open then) so the anticipation of playing it lasted for days. another was a bike.......... my uncle came into the backyard with it.....(it ...

Help with boiler flue please :)

Hi all, any central heating engineers here who could put my mind at rest? The downstairs flat has just had a new central heating system installed and the flue has been positioned quite near to my kitchen window upstairs and the fumes are blowing acro...

Uploading photos using Windows 8

I wonder if someone would be so kind as to help me. My new laptop runs on Windows 8 and I'm having the devils own job in downloading photos. I've managed to download one photo but cannot find out how to rename it or do anything else for that matter. ...

Just a quickie for fun......

1) last film you watched? 2) last time you cried? 3) last time you had a hug? For me: last film was "Paranormal Xperience" with my sister, last time I cried was earlier today reading the news in Wales where a baby was delivered in an emergency; Last ...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sunday's super supper......

Ed's gone awol again....stuck in the garden shed I bet. soooo... we had mince and dumplings with roasties and carrot and turnip mash....cor it was lovely!! nibbled on peanuts and a chocklit hobnob later on this afternoon while crafting.