Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable to make bids

I have for the past two days been unable to place bids / make offers / buy now or move items into my basket everything else is operating fine and as it should do so I can do anything else except make purchases when ever I attempt to do any of the abo...

bid now

every time i click on bid now in myebay i get this. does anyone got the same problemTransaction blockedThis item is not offered as a Buy it now

Damaged item return

I bought and item and it came damaged the seller told me to open a case so I did. The item was insured and bought through pack link. I was persistent I would accept a partial refund and keep the item after he received the claim from packlink/dpd. I r...

Resolved! 100% refund for a broken radio case (possible?)

Hi. I've bought a bakelite radio, which has a bakelite case. If the case arrives cracked (even if it's a hairline crack) is it possible to obtain a 100% refund? Ok, it looks like such a radio would be classed as furniture by shipping firms, and I've ...

What’s the scam?

Wife wants to resupply with oil of Olay.its £6.50 a bottle in shops.1 - See it for £4.50 a bottle on eBay and I order 5 bottles.Get a shipped and delivered message within 2 minutes if each other. After 10 days I ask for a refund due to non delivery. ...

Charged £150 for shipping for an iPad

Recently, I made an offer for a used iPad for £150 and was charged £300 by the seller, including £150 for shipping. Because it was an offer, I got debited immediately the full amount. I am pretty sure that the auction did not have £150 for shipping, ...

not covered buy ebay money bacl garentee

I cannot believe how I am suppose to be protected by ebay money back garentee bit I seems Ian notI ordered an item I live in a tower block and the everi driver left my parcel outside the door on the ground floor where the caretaker keeps his mops the...

Tent Purchase Gone Horribly Wrong

Hi, We purchased a 6m bell tent at the end of February on eBay from a private seller who stated the tent was only 'one season old and needed a clean'. The pictures showed no serious or visible marks, we accepted that a used tent was not going to be p...

Got buying related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors