Providing feedback for multiple items

I regularly order multiple items from one seller, the largest recently being abut 16 books from world of books.  I would love to see a feature that allows me to select multiple items, and leave the feedback just once for all of them, rather than having to do each item seperately.

It would also make my life easier if the expected delivery date was included on the feedback page (I am sure it used to be).

I want to leave feedback, but it can be a real hassle at times.

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

You don't have to leave feedback for each individual purchase,it does not increase the sellers feedback score at all as only 1 rating per week is counted from a buyer and the same applies to feedback left for you by sellers.

Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

That is good to know.  Many thanks.

However, that will still leave the feedback (www.ebay.co.uk/fdbk/leave_feedback)  page with a lot of items I would have to search through for the item I want to leave feedback for.

Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

If I can't yet give feedback because the order's been delayed (e.g. the seller needs to do artwork or die-cutting first), I get nagged automatically by eBay to leave feedback. Ebay nags me with bell notifications, emails, and an in-your-face page-wide panel showing the items. In that panel eBay is unaware the item's not yet arrived or even not yet shipped.

I follow a tip from someone posting in these Discussion Boards that if you always leave feedback, at your "My eBay" feedback page you can select to see only the feedback you've left, then search for items you've bought. I Copy & Paste the info into a text file and can also search sellers' names, which eBay's "Purchase history" search box doesn't.

Yes, leaving feedback for lots of items is time-consuming. If only you could click once to fill in all the star categories in one go. I can't be the only one who does Copy & Paste from a text file of already prepared feedback phrases!

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

There is bulk feedback feature, you can either leave the same feedback for everyone, or set up a number of feedback options if you prefer a bit of variety.  You can also separate anyone you might prefer to give a unique feedback or no feedback.  Takes only a minute to leave hundreds of feedback once you are set up.

Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

Would be handy if you could give a link to the page that allows you to give multiple feedback or write a post explaining how to do this.

I know you can set up automatic feedback for your buyers but I have never heard of a way for buyers to set up a bulk feedback for the sellers they purchase from.

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent
Got buying related questions? Start here: