Unable to provide feedback for a seller who cancelled my order without giving a reason

I purchased a Chanel lipstick in an auction. After a week I contacted the seller to ask when it would be dispatched. The following day the seller just cancelled my order and arranged a refund, no reason given.

I didn't request the cancellation or refund but I can not leave feedback warning other prospective buyers. Reading feedback after I purchased my item the seller has done this before.

why is the seller still allowed on EBay!!

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Unable to provide feedback for a seller who cancelled my order without giving a reason

If you didn't authorise this cancellation you can if you wish,  contact eBay Customer Services,  explain this was cancelled without your permisssion , and you were disappointed not to receive your item.

The seller will pay a seller fee and receive a damaging defect on their account.  It doesn't take many defects to remove a seller from the site.  eBay do not like unhappy buyers.

To Contact Customer Services it's a Live Chat, or you can select to speak and request a Call Back. Click on this link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

On weekdays lines open between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m.

On weekends they open between 9 a.m. aand 6 p.m.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Thank you for that.
I did try contacting eBay customer services but I kept getting the automated assistant!

I’ll try again.

Kind regards
Julie

Sent from my iPhone
Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Being a weekend the lines are still closed,  and will reopen at 9 a.m. today.

The Call Back option is not always available,  but I do recommend contacting CS first thing when the lines first open,  there's more chance of Dublin answering.

@julie110454 

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent
Got buying related questions? Start here: