Aquiline tracking scam BEWARE

Hi, 

I recently bought an item on the 16th January 2023 which was supposed to be located in ilford Essex from an Ebay seller. When the item hadn't arrived 2 weeks after the purchase date I contacted the seller to report that item hadn't arrived and the Aquiline tracking number they had posted  on Ebay showed the item was  still in transit so presumably had been lost i posted a screenshot of the tracking info as proof and said i would like a refund. The seller replied apologies for me not receiving they would check with the courier, fast forward to the next day and the seller replied stating delivery was made on the 19th January, and when I checked the tracker had been updated

I had never heard of AQUILINE so I tried a few different websites to try and track my item and they all showed my item originated in the USA and was destined for the USA which in itself was odd because I live in the UK and the item was supposed to be located in ilford. I contacted the seller again and refuted the claim my item was delivered to my address, I asked 3 times for the name of the actual courier service that had delivered the item and proof of delivery either a signature of photo of the item being accepted. The seller totally ignored my requests and just kept posting a link to a website that showed the item as delivered. To cut a long story short,

I then escalated the matter to ebay who asked the seller to contact me which he did but the bog standard replies were the same. The seller then asked ebay to resolve the matter and they closed the case because the item showed as delivered. I then rang customer service to appeal the decision to be told I can't unless I get proof the item wasn't delivered from Aquiline. They have no contact information on the website ??? 

By this time I was absolutely seething so as I had paid on my credit card I spoke to my bank and explained what had happened and that I had proof the item had never left the USA despite the tracking on Aquilines website showing delivery was made, as I was told I could apply for a charge back through my bank.

I then messaged the seller saying that the whole thing was an absolute scam and they sold me something they had no intention of delivering and I was going to apply for a refund via a charge back with my bank and they could fight it out with my credit card provider.

Lo and behold 2 hours later I have a message from the seller saying they have investigated and the courier delivered to the wrong address and they will refund me !!!!!

So this was obviously a scam 

I will be closing my Ebay account as soon as the refund is processed in future I will only buy online through Amazon or other reputable websites because Ebay are allowing sellers to use this AQUILINE to scam their customers. The moral of this is never give up and always pay with a credit card

Message 1 of 131
See Most Recent
130 REPLIES 130

Re: Aquiline tracking scam BEWARE

Oh no!!!!!! I've bought something and it was suppose to be a 24hr delivery. Should of come on tuesday(still waiting)I've just emailed the seller, just waiting for reply. I've gone on my tracking number and it says a delay in transit(the 2nd delay already). Its only coming from redditch!!!!!

Message 101 of 131
See Most Recent

They will never let you put a bad feedback. I've done that in the past,not just with ebay, and they said that they wouldn't accept it. But I'm not being fake and putting a good 1, so they go without feedback instead

Message 102 of 131
See Most Recent

Is this scam still going on? Aquiline are a fake courier firm - they do not exist.

Message 103 of 131
See Most Recent

Same with blucare express. another scam.

Bought an item from a seller in Manchester. so far its been to london. kent and France and is stil in transit after 5 days and havnt a clue where it is at it left france a couple of days ago and just says in transit from unknown to unknown.

its already 2 days late.

from what ive read on review sites both companies r used by scam sellers who send a packet of chewing gum instead of whats been ordered just so they get proof of delivery of something if the carrier even bothers to deliver it.

the advice from anti scam websites is dont buy from any sellers that use aqualine or bluecare express. Both companies r owned and run by amazon.

they were setup cause ebay does not accept amazon tracking numbers so to get round that amazon setup these 2 companies to  give false tracking info so u cant track the items.

Ebay needs to ban these 2 companies and any sellers that use them as the sellers r committing fraud.

Message 104 of 131
See Most Recent

cliff196001_0-1696409648031.png

anyone explain that tracking info lol. package coming from Manchester. Bluecare express tracking from their website.

Ebay tracker says it was dropped in London 1st 30 mins after it was posted in manchester and is now at the delivery depot so which is correct? depending on which tracker site i use depends on where it says it is. But all the trackers agree it went to France for some reason.

Message 105 of 131
See Most Recent

Don't mess about. Contact eBay. They'll phone you back in minutes. I got my money back as soon as I mentioned aqualine.

Sent from Outlook for Android<>
Message 106 of 131
See Most Recent

have to wait and see if it gets delivered before i can do anything. right now the tracker is saying it either at the delivery depot or in France depending on which 1 i believe. so till it says delivered all i can do is wait.

The tracker on ebay says its at the delivery depot waiting to be deliverd while the bluecare express tracker says its in france lol. or it was 3 days ago as it says it left there but hasnt arrived anywhere yet.

Message 107 of 131
See Most Recent

I gave up emailing the CEO's office after they promised a few times to act against sellers using Aquiline and did precisely nothing.

Message 108 of 131
See Most Recent

OK its arrived and what i orderd but the seller negelted to give me the code and gave amazon the wrong phone number so they cant deliver it and tried to take it away again and i told them to sod off their not having it back and told them ill call the police if they force me to hand it back.

It was delivered by amazon in amazon packaging but bought from ebay.

The driver and his boss after he was rung by the driver refuse to accept it was bought from ebay. got the driver in to my home and showed the purchase on ebay to prove it.

Even after i proved who i was with ID he still refuses to do the delivery without the code.

the boss spoke to me on the phone saying if i dont let the driver take it back the driver will get sacked. Not my problem and refused to let them take it back and shut the door on the driver.

Ebay needs to get rid of the sellers who take orders on eaby then order it on amazon to be delivered by them.

Its why amazon created aqualine and bluecare express to hide thier tracking numbers and convert them to something ebay allows. so those 2 services need to be banned from ebay and the sellers who use them thrown off ebay.

Message 109 of 131
See Most Recent

I don't think that Amazon "created" Aquiline - they are (allegedly) a company based in Sharjah, UAE which leases jets. They are not a UK courier firm - hence all the scams - but it is impossible to find out anything about them as their email address doesn't work. I guess some brave sould could try calling the UAE ...

Message 110 of 131
See Most Recent

Aquiline is not a delivery company. It sells tracking numbers to Ebay, Amazon and other sites' sellers so that they can give buyers a tracking number and show a non-existent delivery. Any seller using Aquiline should be avoided. 

Message 111 of 131
See Most Recent

It's always worth phoning eBay ...they're most helpful if you explain the full situation. They reversed the action for me and I got full refund.

Message 112 of 131
See Most Recent

Once again, this is who they are [fraudsters, self-evidently]: https://aquiline-tracking.com/

I wonder if anyone has actually telephoned them and found out exactly what their game is seeing as their email address is equally fraudulent?

Message 113 of 131
See Most Recent

How do I know a seller is using Aquiline?

Message 114 of 131
See Most Recent

Sometimes it is on the selling page. Otherwise, you won't until you are given a tracking number. At that point, ask fror a refund. 

Message 115 of 131
See Most Recent

You won't - scammers don't tend to warn people of their nefarious plans in advance.

Message 116 of 131
See Most Recent

You wont know as Aquiline are not couriers and cannot be selected as such to show.

Message 117 of 131
See Most Recent

Absolutely - as a cursory glance at their website will reveal.

Message 118 of 131
See Most Recent

Same happened to me with Aquiline delivery, says delivered, but never received it, supplier says you received it end of story.
eBay/Supplier removed negative feedback, so other suckers will be unaware of the non delivery issue.
Supplier does not say who the delivery agent is on advert, and sends a lot of emails during the process.
Supplier based in Darlington if it helps anyone.

Message 119 of 131
See Most Recent

1. Report to eBay;

2. Escalate to CEO;

3. Contact your payment provider/Paypal/file a charge back claim.

Message 120 of 131
See Most Recent
Got buying related questions? Start here: