Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Not able to order to Norway

Hi,I try to buy an item to Norway. The checkout procedure stop with the following message: "Unfortunately, this seller won't ship this item to Norway". I have contacted the seller and they say that they have the global shipping enabled. Any clues to ...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing a report

I bought an item and it was delivered 3 weeks late. I opened a reportt regarding it's lateness but when it has arrived it is not as advertised can I continue with the first report with a new issue (i.e. get eBay involved) or will I be able to open a ...

Warranties on new products bought on E Bay

Since I had a bad experience * with a seller not interested in my problem because it was over 3 months past the purchase date (and it was too late to put bad feedback on, I assume) I have never bought stuff off E Bay where I feel a decent warranty is...

Partial refund

Won a glass item but wasn't secured in the box and arrived broken. I notified the seller, she apologized, said no need to return I'll issue a refund. Checked today and the £4 postage hasn't been returned only the item cost price. Is this correct?

Click and Collect

Why, when I make an Offer ebay wants my card details and if I give these details I've lost the Click & Collect Option. Ebay call it "Authorised payment". It is not authorised by me! I forgot once, once!, to unclick the box for "Keep your card details...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bad seller

Seller falsley advertised an item, it turned up late and wasn't as described, they cancelled my return request, ebay refuses to step in because i chose the wrong option and the seller is ignoring me whilst clearly getting away with it. put them on yo...

I believe I bought an item that was not geuine

I purchased a bottle of perfume in good faith. It said it was sealed.I have not opened it until yesterday as my other bottle ( 100% real as purchased instore) was not finished.I opened the packet and found the perfume is the wrong colour , it smells ...

Can't view an item again after purchase.

For some reason, once you've purchased something, you don't seem to be able to view the photos of the item again anymore. It's extremely annoying that if you want to check a detail on the item, you can't open the pictures to check.Why do ebay keep ch...

Shipping from abroad but advertise UK

Hi, is there a way of contacting eBay about a seller who is selling from possibly china but advertised posting from UK . I have been waiting for 2 weeks on an item. Thks

User avatar by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Losing bids!

The last 4 times I have placed a bid a message flashes up "problem with your bid" and then the auction is over.last night I placed a bid at 15secs and this happened but the bid showed 2 secs. I dont understand what is happening. Can anyone advise?Che...

Got buying related questions? Start here: