Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Contact Seller Form

When contacting seller to ask a question or arrage time and date to collect etc (which is on a Classified Advert), why has eBay decided to put a Form where you have to put in your detaills ie Phone Number, Emaiil and Post Code then the seller has you...

Seller hasn't despatched

I bought and paid for a phone on Wednesday morning. I had an ongoing conversation with the seller about condition of the phone etc. I made a Best Offer and they came back with a counter offer which I accepted. The original listing said dispatches wit...

It’s now ok to list used item as new?!?!

Today I reported a listing for an item which has 'new' in the title and specifics but seller has put that it's been worn once in the description. I asked the seller for clarification and was told they'd only worn it twice. Seller is not going to chan...

item

I haven't received my motor bike handle bar throttle lock

Feedback

Why do ebay constantly ask me for feedback on items that I'm yet to receive.I've no idea what to say until I've actually received & inspected my purchases, I consider that good feedback is important & surely it would be far better if it includes my t...

Being spammed with 'discount' offers

Ebay now has a policy of allowing sellers to spam potential buyers with 'discount' offers. They've done this with things on the watch list for a while, but are now seemingly doing it with things which have been simply viewed and not watched. I have t...

Got buying related questions? Start here: