Technical Issues
To troubleshoot, clear cache/cookies and try a new browser. We recommend sharing screenshots and URLs in your post.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller support

HiSorry for my bad English. Is there seller support on eBay? How can I talk with a real person?

Can't Link Nectar account

Several days ago I got a message from eBay saying that my Nectar account had become unlinked from my eBay account. I confirmed that eBay isnt linked to Nectar and vice versa, they were previous to the email. I tried following the instructions to reli...

Screenshot 2023-08-03 at 18.18.03.png Screenshot 2023-08-03 at 18.18.30.png
User avatar by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Amending postage rates

I recently listed some designer stuff on Ebay, but had difficulties when under postage RECOMMENDED Royal Mail Special Delivery kept popping up and I couldn't delete it. In the end I deleted ALL the postage rates because Ebay kept rejecting the listin...

90 day sales total / sold items issue on app update

Hi All, Has anyone else noticed since the eBay app update a couple of week ago the 90 day "sales total" and "sold items" are wrong? it's showing on my app that I have 62 "sold" items, and a 90 day total sales "figure".... but when I go onto the "sold...

2nd chance offer help.

I am trying to send a 2nd chance offer but get this error message: The following must be corrected before continuing:We are not able to issue a Second Chance Offer. Please sign into the site the item was listed on and try again. I sold it on and am s...

Unable to list anything for a week!

I have been trying to list some new items on my account for a week now and each and every time the website freezes when I try to preview it or it goes a screen to say home page not available / its not us its you. I've typed out the same listing at le...

Not Able to View Sold Items on Ebay app

Hi, I am not able to view my sold items on my Ebay mobile app.I get java.io. IOException on the screen instead. Have the same on 2 mobiles, 1 tablet. I've tried clearing the cache, un-installing the app and re-installing and signing back in.Phone is ...

New account vanishing listings (not indexing surely?)

I opened a new private account to start selling unwanted clothing from mine and my partner's collection. No, I've not "joined the dark side". I just don't see why when I want to get rid of some stuff of my own I no longer want, I pay full fees to sel...

UNABLE TO USE SELL SIMILAR ITEM OPTION or RE-LIST!!!!!

Very very very fed up with not being able to use the sell similar option or re-list this problem has been getting worse and worse to the point i am unable to list new stock because as usual Ebay's not working properly or the let's alter things for no...

Email Alerts Have Stopped

I have a few email alerts set up for particular items and up to now I've received daily emails. But since yesterday I've not had any.My Saved Searches are still in My Ebay, and the alerts are active.Does anyone know why they've stopped or had the sam...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 35 replies
  • 2 kudos
Got technical related questions? Start here: