Can't Link Nectar account

Several days ago I got a message from eBay saying that my Nectar account had become unlinked from my eBay account. I confirmed that eBay isnt linked to Nectar and vice versa, they were previous to the email. 

I tried following the instructions to relink the two accounts without joy.  Card number and password removed for obvious reasons. 

Your eBay and Nectar accounts were recently de-linked. Any purchases you make on eBay will no longer receive Nectar points.

Screenshot 2023-08-03 at 18.18.03.png

Screenshot 2023-08-03 at 18.18.30.png

I contacted eBay and they said the problem was with Nectar, Nectar were unable to resolve the issue. 

I've tried linking my wifes card without joy too. 

Any ideas would be gratefully received.

regards 

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Same here. Still unresolved months later. Impossible to link Nectar to Ebay and nobody seems to care.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Hi all,

Could you please confirm what error you're getting when you try to link your accounts, so I can review this for you?

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

I no longer get Nectar points as they demanded a mobile number to link the account, the idea that not everyone has a mobile has clearly never occured to them! 

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: