Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Seller reneged

I won an item in auction at a good price. The listing noted shipping costs through ebay international to UK (my address). When I tried to pay, the seller stated they would not ship to UK and cancelled the order stating something wrong with my address...

Not received an order, marked delivered

Please can I have help with this: I bought an item from a seller with an eBay shop, they provided me with a tracking number. My local courier delivered a package addressed to me with the same tracking number on it and securely sealed, doesn't look ta...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! EBay gave me £80 off fvf instead 80%

I just sold an item for nearly £2000. Final value fee was just over £200 and eBay instead taking off 80% they took off £80 which leaves me £100 out of pocket

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ebay tracking not matching Evri - Evri is up to date, Ebay only showing "tracking number provided"

I use Evri for postage, because they offer full tracking...usually. I contacted eBay yesterday because the website for four of my items is only showing a tracking number and not updating correctly. I wasn't sure if it was an eBay problem or Evri's si...

• 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

Goodbye ebay

After launching ebay business in 2011 it's time to go. 13 years, sometimes it was good. Mostly it wasn't. Ebay has become unprofitable. Taxes or fees on everything.. I can't make money. Add to that Royal Mail increasing prices far too regularly. I di...

International

Hi,I'm in the UK & have a prospective buyer for an item in Austria. I've never used the Global Shipping Programme before. In reading the details on eBay it says the uk postage to the UK shipping centre should be ' free' to qualify for 5* protection o...

Item not received

I order a item and request for a delivery on a pick up shop they delivered on a shop and give me a barcode but when i was go in shop they said try tomorrow again next time i was there still same i contact the seller and he said need 8-10 days so he(s...

Account Suspended

My account is been suspended. Saying I haven't not followed the guideline and telling me to see messages. But in messages section there are some suggestion not a clear thing which tells me the reason. Any one?

Account restricted

HiMy account has been restricted and when I try to contact customer services, it only allows calls to US and Canadian calls (I'm based in the UK). Does anyone have a UK phone number or email so I can get the restrictions removed? Thanks.

Postage Packlink

In a bit of an odd situation. eBay listing only allowed a maximum of £9.50 custom delivery fee for an iPhone. This was fine of course as most couriers within the UK have similar rates for such items valued up to £1000. However, buyer after paying £50...

I didnt receive my order

So I ordered bird seed for my parrot on April 19th. A tracking number was provided April 22, parcel was apparently collected from the seller April 24 and then the next message on the tracking page was April 25 to say parcel was delayed and would be d...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help as a new business!

Hi everyone So I only opened my store about 5 days ago and I only have 6 items listed at this point - I have about another 40 items to list. The reason why I havent listed any more so far is becasue already I dont know if being here is even worth my ...

No payouts - bank holiday?

Wonder if anyone else is experiencing this. I do not recall Ebay holding on to the money on other bank holidays. Still waiting for money from Saturday which they have not sent to my bank yet. Considering they are able to send payments on Sundays (whe...

Sold Item what to do ?

Hi , i sold an item as always send with tracking number , parcel was delivered but the buyer open the case saying he doesn't have the parcel. My funds are placed on hold and i have no any options to defend myself. I reported the seller but this was o...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! private seller

If I buy a product like a motherboard that is listed as open but unused and I get it a bench test it and it dont work. do I have the rights to a full refund as not fit for perpose? Thanks DeanO

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! A Bitter Rant about the 4% extra Final Value Fee

After 23 years on eBay I have just incurred the 4% Extra FVF on my products. Which take me below break even on some items. For Very High “Item not as described” or "Defective" rating. The problem seems to be that buyers think that the Title is the de...

Help needed

I'm having problems trying to pay for an item, every time i go to pay though paypal(worked fine last week) And i keep going around in circles trying to sort it outAny help will be appreciated

flintman0130_0-1714943065115.png

Reserve price revised

Hi, My daughter listed her iPhone today on my account. She accidentally added on reserve price. I then get notification of a bill for £18.38. The listing has no bids, so I went in and revised the listing and removed the reserve price. Will I still ge...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors

Latest Announcements