Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

No time to determine delivery time

I order a phone charger on the 30th of April, it says that it was posted yesterday. One part says arriving by the 3rd of May, but the tracking part says arriving today (2nd May). Also I tried to track it on Royal mail and that says only can see track...

eBay is dead

So looking back over my last 7 days of sales on eBay, I have the following numbers 12th - £1137.8713th - £246.9314th - £301.9415th - £331.9216th - £1016.4017th - £696.6018th - £552.38 and today big fat 0 I'm sure the lack of sales is doen to eBay hid...

Charges query?

Hi, I listed a vehicle for sale yesterday and it sold straight away but when the buyer came to Collect it he was not happy with it and in fairness to him I didn't know about a lot of the issues so he didn't buy it and I have scrapped the car. I cance...

Advice please

Hi, the buyer bought the lawnmower on February 25, 2024 for £399. After 2 months, on April 24, he writes to me that he used it for the first time (if this is true) and the mower stopped working after 2 hours of use. The mower was sold as used, in ver...

eBay 2024 1st Quarter Results - Groundhog Day

For those interested; late yesterday (UK time) eBay's first quarter results for 2024 were announced. As expected now, for the last 8 quarters, eBay active buyers were flat (although down 1% year-on-year). Active sellers, well we don't know that figur...

Return Postage

HelloReturning an item I purchased incorrectly, seller is ok with it. Ebay only allowed a Royal mail delivery so I opted for that thinking I could input size and weight. They generated a label which is wrong way under the size and weight of the parce...

Unable to find Reference number For packlink

Hello, I am currently having an issue on my seller account.A customer bought an item off me last week and I paid for DPD postage via ebay.It appears to be lost as it's been about a week and the tracking says there is an unexpected issue.I went onto e...

marbles.jpg

ITEM RETURNED & HAS BEEN RETURNED TO ME

I SOLD A PAIR OF MINIATURE BRASS TABLES & POSTED THEM TO EBAY`S GLOBAL SHIPPING SERVICE FOR THEM TO SHIP. I THEN GET A MESSAGE FROM THEM TO SAY, EVEN THOUGH PAID FOR, THAT THE ORDER HAS BEEN CANCELLED. I ALSO GET A MESSAGE FROM THE BUYER THAT IT HAS ...

Help Help Help Payment on hold

Have been in hosptal with on access to emails or ebay found buyer had bought my 1 item for longterm sale in error as collection only and asked to cancel, as no response from me they raised a dispute as item not sent. I relealize togay been trying to ...

PayPal account for packlink

At some point I’ve obviously added a PayPal account to eBay but I no longer have access to it and don’t have access to the email address. I’ve created a new PayPal account but can’t seem to be able to find how to remove the old one from eBay or add t...

Item and Seller lost from Watch List

Don't know if this is quite the best way to ask this question - but here goes. I had a machine tool in my watch list with the plan of making an offer for it. The listing ended and the item went from my list. I cannot remember who the seller was and t...

Resolved! EBAY LISTINGS NOW SHOWING

Hi there i have been selling on ebay 2011 and recently am experiencing my items are not showing on ebay but however these products are active live on ebay when i check. But am not seeing them when i search for them on ebay and my ebaystore is anybody...

eBay's false estimated delivery dates, now several messages from buyers not happy.

I have been going on about this issue like a broken record. I have reported it several times and even been on the community chat several times. Ebay claim the EDD's are working fine. They are not. Ebay are giving buyers delivery dates as same day del...

The tracking details confirm the seller sent the item to a totally different address,options limited

I received and email saying item delivered. I checked the tracking and it was delivered to Newcastle the other side of the country and a place i have never lived in. I have messaged the seller but the usual methond of reporting none received drop dow...

Have I gone crazy?

Buyer requested a return, after going back and forth stating i dont accept them and the description was accurate I eventually caved. When i reveiced the return, the camera was dirty but the serial number checked out. upon closer inspection - the cam...

3 Photos Minimalist Instagram Story - 1.jpeg

Royal Mail - Supplemental charge will apply for drop off

I bought a label via the RM site, didn't hear the doorbell, missed collection, so took the parcel to the post office. RM charged me a supplemental 20p for drop off as they had my card details and I was notified via the email address they hold for me....

Ebay rules, regulations and no means of contact

Ebay algoryhms are far from bullet proof. The chat bot is helpful sending you to pages you have no doubt looked at. The Agent bot has a little more autonomy but cant address questions or reason. If the algorythm encounteres words like damaged or brok...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exclamation mark against favourite sellers

Re: Favouite sellers listFor the past few days I have noticed a small red circle with an exclamation mark in it, against all my favourite sellers.So, did the eBay 'need to change things again' team start something and not finish it?[A bit like the or...

suggestions about giving information out

hi,i have an item for sale on ebay and its pick up only.this means giving my address and postcode.what should i do to be certain they are genuine buyers as twice i have had people ask for my address and not turning up.ebay wont allow me or the buyer ...

Return

Order number 25-11299-38158 needs returning as no good does not a thing seller's not in the uk so cost to much to pay for return as much more money than the item seller not replying to me

Cancelling a sale

I have sold an item that was listed incorrectly. The listing heading stated the item was a L, although I did include a picture in the listing indicating the label was XL. I responded to the buyer within the hour to advise of the error and suggested a...

User avatar by Engager
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment on hold

I've joined ebay rrecently and have sold 8 items. For each item payment has been received promptly apart from the £340 item. Despite the fact that positive feedback has been received for the £340 item sold from the buyer Ebay is still keeping funds o...

Payments

Hi, Can someone explain this please, I sold an item that was 100 pounds then 9.95 p & p so 109.95 in total. It cost me 9.35 to get label from royal mail for next day delivery but I've only been paid out 95 pounds i know there's sellers fees but I thi...

Mattress return - what next

Hi all - hope there is some help on this out there.I bought a mattress and started a return and have been in contact with the buyer to arrange the return. Ebay sent a postage label as part of the returns process, not helpful. However, after weeks of ...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors
Top Solution Authors

Latest Announcements