Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Is this usual?

I am a little confused as i very rarely get a return. Sold an item and accepted an INAD (i may be about to be scammed but thats another story)So through the case i sent a Parcelforce label for the buyer to return it. The Buyer has been really slow in...

eBay now allow defamatory comments!

Please be aware everyone that eBay now consider defamatory remarks to be perfectly admissable on their site! I was deliberately called arrogant in order to ruin my hard earned reputation. The very definition of defamation is to make remarks in order ...

Unknown Payment

A small charge of £0.09 has just been taken from my bank account by Ebay. When I check MyEbay it says there are no recent charges so how do i find out what it is? Spent an hour on Ebay going round in circles. Definitely not designed to help at all.

Why can't I list Golly badges, yet golly books records figures etc are allowed.

Just wondering why Ebay do not allow the listing of Golly badges ( From Robertson s jam / Golden Shread ). Yet they allow books, records & figurines of the same name which also clearly show pictures of the said Golly's. I do understand the race hatre...

Returns for a business

I think us sellers need to lobby against ebay rules regarding returns. They shouldn't be automatically approved as by UK law there is certain situations that a business can refuse the return. I have had two issues with this lately, the first was an i...

Estimated delivery dates (yes again)

I know this has been done to death and eBay staff just repeat the 'working as intended' mantra but this simply can't be right. I bought something from a seller I get supplies from more than a week ago and it's still not arrived. I realise delays are ...

TRYING TO EXCHANGE UNDER GAURANTEE

HAD A TV THAT WAS REFURBISHED DELD DEC 2023 SINCE EARLY APRIL 2024 HAVE BEENIN MESSAGE MODE WITH SELLER BUT GETTING NOWHERE AS CANNOT UPLOAD ANY DETAILS, SO SENT TO THEIR HEAD OFFICE, TRIED PHONING, NO CONTACT... HELP PLEASE

11p added to BIN sales

We have noticed that some of our Buy It Now sales have 11p added to the total sale price, which the buyer pays. We are a charity and this has just started happening in the last couple of weeks randomly. For example, I listed a BIN item yesterday for ...

Have I gone crazy?

Buyer requested a return, after going back and forth stating i dont accept them and the description was accurate I eventually caved. When i reveiced the return, the camera was dirty but the serial number checked out. upon closer inspection - the cam...

3 Photos Minimalist Instagram Story - 1.jpeg

Help to restore my account

Hello, I need help to restore my account they asked me to verify my bank details after i wanted to list items for sale which I did but for about a month now I cannot access my account again no matter how many time I have followed all they say I shoul...

New Royal Mail Tracked 24 / 48 Service at Post Offices counters NOT YET WORKING

Just been to the Post Office and the new Tracked 24/48 at Post Offices as listed in the new 2nd April Price list is not on their systems yet, and looking further into this, I saw a blog in which it was mentioned that negotiations between Royal Mail a...

Funds on hold for BROKEN ITEMS

Funds on hold for broken items! I recieved an email today Firstly it requested ID (which i have already uploaded!)Secondly it requested for me to PROVIDE RECEIPTS FOR SECOND HAND AND MOSTLY DAMAGED OLD ITEMS!let's breakthis down...Perfect example- I ...

Can I tailor international postage fee after a sale?

I would like to list an item and I think it will have international appeal. However it seems you can only list one set rate for the chosen international delivery service. The actual cost of postage will vary, depending on where in the world the event...

Sizing

Can anyone confirm how many cms difference you could expect in size , when a seller lists a rug with a approximate size of 80cm width and 340cm length. As I won a rug and the width is 7cm less and the length is 49cm less and the seller is saying the ...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

purchased a fridge freezer

I purchased intergarted Fridge freezer, it does not work and freezes the food . he has regunded me however he has not collected the faulty goods or given me my £55 delivery charge back. how long must i keep it ? He will not confirm a collection date ...

Yodel

Hi everyone I paid for label from Yodel to send parcel. But is too big to drop off. What should I do in this situation. How can I get money back for label and buy a new one? Thank you

Item arrived at argos

According to the tracking information my order has arrived at my selected Argos 2 days ago, the GPS location and photo show this when I used the Royal Mail tracking code but I haven't received an email to say this so have no code to collect it

Below standard

Again told I am below standard, been with eBay for over 10 years. So they take my sales down to 360 items. How can you get above standard when you can not sell stuff? It is eBay who wants to look at the rate of buyers saying not received stuff. last ...

Resolved! completing Siging

Hi I am getting above notification and page does not load when I click on complete my account . I have tried Edge and Chrome on two different computers and issue persists. Can anyone advise why this is happening.

onepaybuyer_0-1714552820097.png onepaybuyer_2-1714553172607.png

No Fees for selling Clothing?

So Ebay has abolished all fees for selling clothing on a private account. Now more than ever surely the clamping down of businesses operating from private accounts has to increase? I feel so sorry for those in this niche who trade legitimately as bus...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors
Top Solution Authors

Latest Announcements