Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay's false estimated delivery dates, now several messages from buyers not happy.

I have been going on about this issue like a broken record. I have reported it several times and even been on the community chat several times. Ebay claim the EDD's are working fine. They are not. Ebay are giving buyers delivery dates as same day del...

postal surcharges not pulling thorugh

We have a delivery rate table with surcharges for places like Channel Islands. This table is applied to our postage policy. However, our customers do not seem to see these surcharges are are being offered free shipping instead. In our postage policy,...

tracking not updating again

since Monday of this week all items I have sent , mainly using evri but also a couple of royal mail, have not updated on the tracking information, no delivery notices, have contacted customer support yesturday but don't think it was taken seriously ,...

Estimated delivery dates (yes again)

I know this has been done to death and eBay staff just repeat the 'working as intended' mantra but this simply can't be right. I bought something from a seller I get supplies from more than a week ago and it's still not arrived. I realise delays are ...

Postage Refunds Narrative - new system

The postage i charge is £3.00 - i dont understand what ebay's new refund process is about - Purchase price £1.75, Postage £1.25. Very curious, trust deminishing rapidly. Review refundTotal refund to buyer£3.00Refund summaryRefund summaryTransaction d...

Parcel shop drop off sizes for Yodel issue

I've just dropped off some parcels at my Morrisons local and they have been told by their Yodel collection driver that they can't accept large parcels any moreI asked her to explain how big a larger parcel was and she said that one that was like a la...

UK Listings Not Displaying on eBay US

As requested by anita@ebay this is a new thread on the topic. I have somewhere in the region of 480 items listed on my eBay UK store. They are all listed with worldwide shipping via eBay GSP. If I go to https://ebay.co.uk/str/superchallenge I see the...

superchallenge_0-1700056121054.png superchallenge_1-1700056146103.png superchallenge_2-1700056344550.png

Orders may contain incorrect shipping address

I'm guessing most of you will have received the above message this morning from eBay, what a shambles!So orders sent from the 7th might have had incorrect shipping addresses! As luck would have it (or not) my shop was closed for most of this month du...

Text from Evri scam doing the rounds again.

Had a message today from a buyer asking for help/refund for a parcel due. They had received this text from 'Evri'. It's an old scam but hopefully, may help someone by raising awareness again.The parcel arrived as planned a few hours later without any...

Royal Mail overcharged invoice

so we recently added Tracked services 48 & 24 to our OBA having been convinced of their merits by a Royal Mail sales person. a few weeks in and yesterday we nearly fell through the floor when they invoiced us for an eye watering amount more than ten ...

Evri Fire at Avonmouth Depot

I f you are using Evri as a courier you may be getting messages from some disappointed customers soon! https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13314811/Huge-blaze-breaks-Avonmouth-Evri-parcel-depot-enormous-plume-black-smoke-seen-miles.html

Changing courier - advice needed

Hello all Long time loyal Royal Mail customer but the recent increases for small parcels its a price difference I can no longer ignore. Looking at using courier 3/5 day and offer RM express services at extra cost to buyer. I know there a few things p...