The Round Table
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Apple products..

Any one else baffled by Apple products? Ive got an I pod (given as a gift) the instructions for putting music on it read as follows `plug the ipod into your pc and download music from the library`. After many hours of frustration i`ve given up.Got a ...

My Best Mate Mike Died..

Two guys meet up in a bar. The first one asks, "Did your hear the news - Mike is dead??!!!""Woah, what the hell happened to him?""Well he was on his way over to my house the other day and when he arrived outside the house he didn't brake properly and...

5 unusual or unknown things about you?.

Not so unusual the first one. I have a Third Nipple I used to be a Fork Lift Driver. I had a Film Star on my Mothers side of the family. I had the honour of meeting Princess Diana. I was when younger an accomplished Ballroom Dancer.

No names, no pack drill

OK, figure this one out.I was searching eBay auctions for a particular type of lead. Without naming any names and falling foul of the **advertising** laws that can get you banned I found 2 sellers with a strange sounding similarity between the names....

:-(

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-24748489 A woman has been jailed for stealing flowers from a Liverpool crematorium to then sell on for profit. Marion Hill and her sister were caught on CCTV taking tributes carrying the words 'Mum' and...

how do I report a seller who messaged me to "go to die!!!!!!!!!!" after I left a neutral feedback ?

Not sure I have the right board, but someone might be kind enough to answer my question, or at least point me in the right direction. here it goes: I recently bought a set of crochet hooks I intended to gift to a friend who's learning to crochet. The...

Is it possible to disable adds on Ebay?

The last couple of days the add banners seem to be freezing some features for me. On any page with the ad banners the drop down menus dont work, well they don't show a drop down menu when I place the cursor over them. This is happening on multiple br...

Supermarkets reduced-to-clear aisles

Anyone use them? I got a couple of reduced sirloin steaks at Aldi's a few weeks ago,took them home and froze them,had one the other night (with Aldi's maris piper chunky chips,not reduced) and mushrooms,Delicious! my oldest son regulary pops into his...

Sunderland AFC.

Whats going on at SAFC,DiCanio sacked after 5 games,less than 6 months in charge,give the man some time for Gods sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Panic panic panic same old story .Think it's time to support the Boro.

can i locate an item that has been removed

I had a machine stolen last thursday night. I saw one remarkably like it for sale today 28/10/13 but before i acted it was removed. can i find out where it was and who seller was?Thanks for any help.

Lou Reed passses away aged 71

One of my heroes R.I.P 618 × 546 - digitalspy.co.uk Lou Reed, who took rock 'n' roll into dark corners as a songwriter, vocalist and guitarist for the Velvet Underground and as a solo artist, died Sunday, his publicist said. He was 71.He'd had a live...

He got it wrong before?

Will he be right this time or should we think the opposite of what he says?:- http://news.sky.com/story/1160047/hurricane-uk-will-take-full-force-of-storm

User avatar by Guide
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Be careful in the netty !

A Norwegian hunter took aim at a moose but missed and accidentally hit a man sitting on the toilet.The bullet whizzed past the animal, pierced the wooden wall behind it and struck the man, in his 70s, in the stomach.The victim was flown by helicopter...

Arnt you glad you live in the UK..

Saudi government warns women over driving protest By Sebastian Usher BBC News Sebastian Usher reports on the protest plans Continue reading the main story Related Stories Cleric says driving risk to ovaries Saudi women urge end to jail term Saudi dri...

this is for the coin community why is you request to have unrecorded error sovereigns removed

why when a business like mine (which is registered with uk companies house ) do you have the right to question my listings when you can only see a photo of a coin . i recently had an error sovereign removed because someone felt it was fake . this is ...

Here we go again.

http://news.sky.com/story/1152552/energy-bills-sse-to-raise-tariffs-by-8-2-percentJust as Winter approaches,and Milliband threatens to cap the big 6 suppliers if Labour come to power.

Rupert Bear - why is everything so expensive?

Canada is my home, but I had an English mother. As a child in the 1950s and 60s, I had several Rupert Bear books (no idea which ones), and when I acquired a teddy bear (one of those made from stratchy fabric), I named him Rupert. Alas, all traces of ...

Lazy or getting to much money..

Recruitment boss brands unemployed 'lazy' after NO ONE applies for FIFTY jobs - in town where 2,000 people are without workDanny James, owner of a recruitment agency, needed unskilled workersWhen he posted advert at local Jobcentre not a single perso...

Without using Google ..........

...... Have a guess what these ingredients make. Aqua Propylene Glycol Sodium Stearate Sodium Laureth Sulfate Glycerin Sorbitol Sodium Cocoate Sodium Xylene Sulfonate Stearic Acid Titanium Dioxide Parfum Cinnamyl Alcohol Citral Citronellol Coumarin G...

Why not tow them away?

http://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/news/10750972.Travellers_close_hospital_staff_car_park_in_Newport/If it were you or me parked there with a caravan,yer feet wouldn't touch the ground.

How do you sell on eBay now?

How on earth do you sell on eBay now? I listed things a frew nights back but found they werent up. I tried again and again they werent there the next day. I put some up yesterday and again theyre not there. Im seriously thinking of goinhg elsewhere t...

Norman

Norman, an old retired sailor, puts on his old uniform and heads for the docks once more, for old time’s sake and some hot sex. He engages a lovely prostitute and takes her up to a room. He's soon going at it as well as he can for a guy his age, but ...

Beginners Mensa Test

All are bona fide questions.I think they all will be answered pretty quickly by our brainboxes here on the Round Table.Any that you don't get (and I do not think that is about to happen here) then all the answers will be posted on here when I get bac...

10 things I know about you... !!!

1) You are reading this. 2) You are human. 3) You can't say the letter ''P'' without separating your lips. 4) You just attempted to do it. 6) You are laughing at yourself. 7) You have a smile on your face and you skipped No. 5. You just checked to se...