how do I report a seller who messaged me to "go to die!!!!!!!!!!" after I left a neutral feedback ?

Not sure I have the right board, but someone might be kind enough to answer my question, or at least point me in the right direction.

here it goes: I recently bought a set of crochet hooks I intended to gift to a friend who's learning to crochet. The listing has pictures of lovely hooks, each a different colour, with matching handle and aluminium hooks, but also specifies that the sellers cannot guarantee the colours as those are random... by this I understood 2 or more hooks may be of the same colours. Upon receiving the item, I was kinda horrified to find that handles and hooks do not match and are put together in the grossest of ways. Certainly not something people would want to gift.

Financially it isn't worth sending back, and I put it down as a lesson learnt.. but I did want to leave a neutral feedback as I felt someone else can easily get misguided by the photo/description.

The seller's response was to email me this:

rubbish buyer.\
go to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course it made me laugh, but is it acceptable behaviour for someone who's pocketed my hard earned pennies for his piece of tat? ... and if that is the answer I get for a neutral review, what does he say to negative reviewers??

Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

how do I report a seller who messaged me to "go to die!!!!!!!!!!" after I left a neutral feedback ?

I'd tell me mum!

Told Ya So.
Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

If they have e-mailed you through the Ebay message system there is a link at the bottom of the e-mail to report the message

Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

smiley.gife-mail Alan the address is at the top of page

ps  if you can crochet i know someone with a teddy patern

photo tinypanda.gif

Petal
Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

Clocks go back this weekend.

Good job I kept the Ebay receipts.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

You will get better advice on Buyer Central.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

Petal, who made that? was it you?

Photobucket

Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

photo justanotherbear.gif

Petal
Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

Smiley Very Happy

Petal
Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent