The Round Table
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is it just me?

Or does anyone else find the idea of six and eight year old children with transgender issues ridiculous? How can they even know what trangender issues are without parental or other outside intervention? Discuss http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-3203...

? ? ? Quite Interesting ? ? ?

Has the BBC suddenly became obsessed with the exterior of their London HQ ? It seems that the cameras and presenters have to move outside to the courtyard during almost every episode of the 'One Show', to show us something they assume is 'quite inter...

How friendly are you?

Are you curious and creative but a bit standoffish? Then you're probably a Londoner. Think of yourself as more dependable and down to earth? You may well live in the Midlands. And if you pride yourself on your friendliness and ability to stay calm in...

thshakinghead.gif

Sickening?.

The death of any child is devastating, but to trot this out with an election in the offing is unbelievable.If it brought them to breaking point, with all the help available to them, how do they think other parents of disabled children manage, especia...

Resolved! Does anyone collect?

This isn't necessarily anything to do with ebay but I was wondering if anyone had any stories about their collection? The reason I'm asking is I'm a student that's currently working on a project about the idea of collections; why do people collect ob...

Anybody watch last night's debate?

Non event of the year so far in my opinion. They all made their opening statements then spent the next two hours more or less repeating themselves. I don't think any of them made any arguments to persuade me to vote one way or the other. A complete w...

The News?

Is "The News" on TV worth watching for the next few weeks? At lunchtime today the BBC spent twenty minutes on the election issue and Sky news was the same. What for? The actual, real news was that Parliament had been dissolved and that was it. The re...

User avatar by Guide
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Happy Easter to you all.

Yes I know I am a bit early but leaving tomorrow night for a holiday so will be too busy to post then.I hope those having the Easter break have a restful and relaxing time and for those working I hope it is reasonably quiet so you do not have to work...

Russel Brand's at it again!

He's now attacking the show he co-hosted ~ Comic Relief. I didn't watch it but why did they use this buffoon in the first place? He's nothing more than the second coming of David Icke ~ hopefully soon to disappear into oblivion. http://www.dailymail....

About this Clarkson row

What the smeg is going on?It's a TV show, not a live broadcast.If there's a major issue, just edit it out before the final take. Problem solved.So then the story is leaked to the newspapers, etc.I think the report isn't so much about Clarkson's antic...

There's a rat in my kitchen...or not.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/i-smell-a-rat--cheeky-diner-tries-to-avoid-paying-for-meal-by-releasing-pet-rat-into-restaurant-140205649.html?vp=1#QtZs7ba https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS0fXQN6zrI

A polite message.

Re: The Interment of the (very) late King Richard III. Regrettably the Round Table will closed all day Thursday 26th inst, for the state funeral. Her Maj apologises, but unfortunately she will not be attending. (Although she has exonerated him his pa...

Three quality journalists found not guilty

Three journalists were today found not guilty having argued it was in the public interest to pay for inside information. The female military informant was jailed for a year after leaking various details of military activity. She received 100,000 poun...

An Insurance Question

Much has been said about Singer Taylor Swift who has her legs insured for $40m.............What is your most valued bodily part and how much would you Insure it for?Embs please put up a pic of said legs, I can't do it.

I wonder if.......

I wonder if companies who're gonna be clobbered by this will attempt to recover what they're gonna "lose" by increasing charges to their customers?:- http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-31942639

User avatar by Guide
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

I.T/ computer forums

Hello A while ago, i occasinally utilised the forums of Computer Active magazine. They were really useful and the members would post advice in non jargon language. Ive just been on the Computer Active site and the forums are no longer there. I know t...

Is ageism alive and kicking?

A chap I know professionally and have for around 12 years has just been told he has to reapply for his job or take demotion. He has spent more than 40 years with the company, works long hours is physically and mentally on his game. He has worked his ...

Dossier on Establishment Peadophiles is missing

A dossier detailing explosive claims of sex abuse by paedophiles within Westminster has gone missing.Given to Home Secretary Leon Brittan in 1983, the files allegedly exposed a vile network at Parliament and Whitehall.But there is no record of any su...

blogs and Googe blogger

hello does any one on here have a blog? I'm trying to do one using google blogger. I'm trying to upload a file to the blog but cant find how to. The google help boards arent much to me help really as there seems to be one poster who answers all quest...

On a Lighter note

Did anyone see the Comic Relief Strictly dancing last night?I Thought the Beeb deserve credit when it's due and last night was classic, if you didn't catch it do give i player a whirl you won't regret it.