Wickedness.

How else can you describe what's happened in Manchester?

Although there's as yet been no confirmed link to any "organisation" or followers of any "group", it's probably going to be determined soon.

SO, isn't it about time that certain beliefs are picked apart in an effort to show that such beliefs are a complete and utter load of garbage? Waging deliberate war on non-combatants is the ultimate act of cowardice and dealing with those involved or concerned after the event doesn't really help. The way forward is prevention and re-education to show those current followers that their way is the wrong path to follow.

At present, it seems that no-one dares to raise a voice in opposition for fear of retalliation and such retalliation seems to be the only way such brainwashed "followers" respond. They won't listen to any form of criticism or enter any form of discussion about "their way". Violence is all they "know".

It's all down to "control", follow us or suffer the consequences.

Unfortuately, some amongst us may well respond to such acts of wanton terror by resorting to violence of a like kind and it may well be that other "innoicents" might suffer. Where will it all end?

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 1 of 95
See Most Recent
94 REPLIES 94

Wickedness.

There will always be innocents suffering at the hands of these evil people.

Time to stop worrying about being called racist and offending these people?.

Message 2 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

As it is confirmed that the latest victim of last nights atrocity was just eight years old I cannot understand those who try to lay the blame on us, this group called Isis have had videos removed from twitter showing them dancing with joy, that is pure evil they ought to be rounded up and flogged at the very least for there callous disregard for life, as for those who say it is our fault for selling arms to Saudi Arabia, or for our role in the Iraq affair, I am not aware of any instance where the U.K. Has deliberately targeted young people in this way! It is smoke and mirrors imo Surely the time has come for Islam to come clean and sort itself out .
Message 3 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

dealing_with_attacks.jpg

Message 4 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

The thing is terrorists atrocities are being commited by British nationals,not refugees or immigrants.

Manchester Attack: Vigil poem of defiance:

We are many,They are few
Message 5 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

Whose parents are Libyan refugees.

If they were not allowed in here then he wouldn't have been here to do what he did, would he ?

Message 6 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

My mother was Irish,my partners mother was German,should i pack my bags?

We are many,They are few
Message 7 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

Why, you planning to strap a bomb and go and kill children.

Message 8 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

Unless you want forced repatriation of everyone born in UK with foreign parents, I don't understand what you think the solution is ?

We are many,They are few
Message 9 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

Now it's a matter of damage limitation.

We need to stop anymore coming in and for those here we should stop pandering to their cult/religion and if they don't like it they can go back to the sand pit.

Message 10 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

When my son first joined the forces, he told me the very first sentence of his very first classroom lesson was  "The first casualty of any war is innocence".    It has stuck with me for years.

..........................................................................................................

crooksnanny ~ maz
Message 11 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

Yet again some people in Scotland showed their deep seated hatred of the English.

Scottish Nationalists, Irish Republican supporters and celtic fans, gloated and make jokes about the slaughter all over Internet.

Hopefully Police Scotland will take action and go after there lowlife, but I wouldn't hold my breath on that.

REAL Human beings up here, the overwhelming majority, are in grief and send our condolences and Total support to those who have suffered in any Way by this.

1466767191.jpg

The poor wee Weans

Message 12 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

Good post, Al.

No matter how tragic the event there are always those that find pleasure in it.

Still four young people missing from the NE.

Message 13 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

@mikes*corvettes wrote:

If they were not allowed in here then he wouldn't have been here to do what he did, would he ?

And what reason would you have had 20/30 years ago to stop a Libyan refugee settling here. 

Easy, (and lazy), to look back and say that an individual was a 'risk' - not so easy to look forward and identify an individual or group that will be a risk sometime in the future.

Message 14 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

I saw some tossers on twitter yesterday gloating over the loss of life! They really are a breed of their own who frankly need to be sectioned for there own good. I am sickened by the attitude of them yet in another way I think we are all to blame for allowing our society to become so liberal abandoning many traditional values in favour of minorities.
Message 15 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

@upthecreekyetagain wrote:

@mikes*corvettes wrote:

And what reason would you have had 20/30 years ago to stop a Libyan refugee settling here. 

Easy, (and lazy), to look back and say that an individual was a 'risk' - not so easy to look forward and identify an individual or group that will be a risk sometime in the future.

Pc Yvonne Fletcher and Lockerbie good enough reasons ?

Message 16 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

Maybe it's time for a few internment camps for all those people who the police and authorities say are 'on our radar'. Why are they walking the streets , with the ability to do what they did in Manchester? If they are foreign and 'on the radar' then deport them. If they are British and 'on the radar' then intern them.

incidentally....I see that Calais is becoming a very dangerous place again, in spite of the camp being razed to the ground a while ago. Lorries and tourists are once again having to run the gauntlet of those trying to get here illegally.

Message 17 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

Dreadful all those youngsters/families that were murdered, as well as all the ones with horrific injuries. Also of course all the people that were there witnessing things they should never have to see, or be put through. 

Even people like all of us that were not even there. It has shocked so many people.
Sure many are scared to go about their day to day lives, living in fear of 'what next'.

I shuddered also when I read ''There is more to come''. The fear of where, when, and how.

We just have to try our best to carry on, living each day as we would normally. Hard though that is for many.
Message 18 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

Any loss of life is a tragedy, children especially so.

Perhaps there should be a wall erected around the UK, and the government ask the EU to pay for it?

Had they done that in 1066 the French would never have conquered the English and taken everything, they would still be waiting in Calais for the ladders I'm sure.

Or perhaps we could get that nice Mr Farage to ask his friend Mr Putin to help reduce the population a bit. Mr Putin when not running the US, has been so effective with Mr Assad in removing millions of Syria's population without any international action, despite western coalition forces being present. An estimated 400,000 adults, 55,000 children bombed, gassed, murdered in plain sight. Millions displaced .

In fairness western coalition forces have also been involved with 'collateral damage' as they call it.That's innocent, men, women, and children who lost their lives too.

Message 19 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

@javikha_4 wrote:

Any loss of life is a tragedy, children especially so.

Perhaps there should be a wall erected around the UK, and the government ask the EU to pay for it?

Had they done that in 1066 the French would never have conquered the English and taken everything, they would still be waiting in Calais for the ladders I'm sure.

Or perhaps we could get that nice Mr Farage to ask his friend Mr Putin to help reduce the population a bit. Mr Putin when not running the US, has been so effective with Mr Assad in removing millions of Syria's population without any international action, despite western coalition forces being present. An estimated 400,000 adults, 55,000 children bombed, gassed, murdered in plain sight. Millions displaced .

In fairness western coalition forces have also been involved with 'collateral damage' as they call it.That's innocent, men, women, and children who lost their lives too.

I take it you're a millennial , who has grown up being spoon fed info by social media and believes all the nonsense posted on there.

Seriously for your own good start using that grey matter between your ears.

Message 20 of 95
See Most Recent