Wickedness.

How else can you describe what's happened in Manchester?

Although there's as yet been no confirmed link to any "organisation" or followers of any "group", it's probably going to be determined soon.

SO, isn't it about time that certain beliefs are picked apart in an effort to show that such beliefs are a complete and utter load of garbage? Waging deliberate war on non-combatants is the ultimate act of cowardice and dealing with those involved or concerned after the event doesn't really help. The way forward is prevention and re-education to show those current followers that their way is the wrong path to follow.

At present, it seems that no-one dares to raise a voice in opposition for fear of retalliation and such retalliation seems to be the only way such brainwashed "followers" respond. They won't listen to any form of criticism or enter any form of discussion about "their way". Violence is all they "know".

It's all down to "control", follow us or suffer the consequences.

Unfortuately, some amongst us may well respond to such acts of wanton terror by resorting to violence of a like kind and it may well be that other "innoicents" might suffer. Where will it all end?

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 1 of 95
See Most Recent
94 REPLIES 94

Wickedness.

If you watch the video, JC clearly says he's not happy with the S-to-K policy.

Seems to me he's an opportunist who changes his view after a reaction to what he's previously said.

Live long and prosper.

Message 61 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

He's made it clear in todays speech his views" police must use 'whatever force is necessary' to protect lives"

Maybe we should ask why may has cut 20,000 police officers and is considering more cuts?

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/london-terror-attack-bridge-borough-latest-firearms-officer-gove...

"I'm a serving firearms officer and the Government is wrong to claim police cuts have nothing to do with recent attacks

Despite her denials, Theresa May’s cuts to police numbers have made attacks like London and Manchester much more likely"

We are many,They are few
Message 62 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

@mikes*corvettes wrote:

@upthecreekyetagain wrote:

@mikes*corvettes wrote:

Yet another terror attack, this time on London Bridge.

Must be white anglo saxon protestants on the rampage again....

Not sure but what's your assessment on these men?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-40144921

Let me start by saying that in my eyes, the very little credibility you had all but disappeared the day you posted on another thread that victims in situations exactly like this are just collateral damage for the greater good of the poor misunderstood muslims.

Take a look at the pictures below showing rivers of blood in our capital.

This is what you and the rest of the liberal left wing have inflicted on the rest of us, I hope you're proud of yourselves.

img_1578_62ad8242952fbc8b0d5ef5e42a52abe446cc9f76.pngimg_1579_cb153ac0662a880b4fd6ef8174c2ab18ec37ac21.png.

Well I have to say that you have no credibility whatsoever when you blatantly LIE about what another poster has said.

on that basis I couldn't give two hoots what a right wing loony such as yourself posts especially when they are blatantly racist to boot.

Message 63 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

JoeB, I think you have listened to that Marxist Owen Jones too much, he also deflects everything wrong with society towards the fascists who is anyone who disagrees with him. Why are there so many irritating marxists in this country, do they never learn? Name me one single successful Marxist economy anywhere in the world with a better standard of living than we enjoy, JC and his supporters are Marxist inspired and yet when questioned they deny it, Why?

Message 64 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

I'm glad you mentioned that because they all start on the "man for the people" kick and when they gain control.... they sure take control and control everything. Who else used to wave a little Red book and just look what's happening in that country now?

Live long and prosper.

Message 65 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

@mikes*corvettes wrote:

@mikes*corvettes wrote:

Let me start by saying that in my eyes, the very little credibility you had all but disappeared the day you posted on another thread that victims in situations exactly like this are just collateral damage for the greater good of the poor misunderstood muslims.

This is what you and the rest of the liberal left wing have inflicted on the rest of us, I hope you're proud of yourselves.

img_1578_62ad8242952fbc8b0d5ef5e42a52abe446cc9f76.pngimg_1579_cb153ac0662a880b4fd6ef8174c2ab18ec37ac21.png.

Well I have to say that you have no credibility whatsoever when you blatantly LIE about what another poster has said.

on that basis I couldn't give two hoots what a right wing loony such as yourself posts especially when they are blatantly racist to boot.

Seriously you want me to go back and dig up when you made that comment.

Message 66 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

It was just you mentioned marxist economy grinning

We are many,They are few
Message 67 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

Tory Press and their lackeys in BBCnews, BBC-Politics, Sky News etc, are on a crusade to paint Corbyn as the weak choice for the Country's Security, in their Election coverage.

BUT,

Ask yourself what MAYs record as Home Secretary was,

It was one long list of critical failures -

j'accuse_01_0.jpg

Swingeing Cuts  to the Police, with an increase in 'Community Support Officers (PCSOs) and special constables, Yip Policing on the cheap, but worse, her actions extended

to cutting, over 2000 fully trained Armed Response Officers.

Remember the Tory press (& the BBC) telling Us how decisive Mrs May was, on putting Soldiers onto the Streets, it wasn't 'decisive' it was a rush to fill the Gap HER cuts caused.

She scrapped SOCA, the serious organised crime agency - made up of Professionals and formed the NCA - which has a far higher % of civillians - not just that, it also took over the remit of Child Exploitation and Online Protection Command, or CEOPc . Yip more work less professionals (less costs)

At a Time when unknown Migrants were camped out just across the Channel at ferry ports, She was in TOTAL charge of the totally underfunded and badly run Border Agency. This under her watch, was no longer staffed by long serving Immigration officers, but was now staffed by  little more than, quickly trained ex-security Guards (on much smaller wages)

Who remembers edicts handed down to Border controller staff at ports etc, to Cut their searches and stops, to cut costs in 2011

Also How many times were passport control at our borders in total meltdown in the years since 2010, yes also her department.

Under Her watch (Non EU) Immigration rocketed with little checks on who was coming in.  But the ever obedient media keep saying we need Engineers, Doctors, Nurses etc etc - But they would have made up, a tiny fraction of the 650,000 (non EU) migrants, who came in between Jun 2015 to Jun 2016 alone, yes in just ONE year, under Her watch.

Thats just part of Her record as Home Secretary - 

Mrs MAY -  STRONG and STABLE -  You must be joking.

Message 68 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

A Wee Flower of the Forest returns Home

_96342490_mediaitem96342487.jpg

Eilidh MacLeod (14) returns to her island home of Barra

-----------------------------

Message 69 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

Here's a bit of fuel to throw on the fire:-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-40155829

Live long and prosper.

Message 70 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

Theresa May refuses to take any responsibility about Police cuts @ car crash press conference:

We are many,They are few
Message 71 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

I will be thrilled when this is all over, I am sick to death of being told how to vote by folk who are biased. Whatever happened to reasonable debate, twitter is awash with retweeted garbage and the behaviour of some beggars belief!
Message 72 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

Reporting should be factual and informative not highly opinionated. There's little doubt that reporting during this election run-up has been flooded by attempts to influence the outcome.

As to matters of security, if Laws are proposed to deal strongly with "radical" talk or anything connected with extreme views, that will be jumped on by do-gooders and liberals (with a small "l") as restricting freedom of expression or free speech. When anything bad happens, there will be howls of protest that not enough is being done to stop such things. It seems that any government trying to deal with it can't do right for doing wrong?

In places such as this, it's pretty clear that any comment by the "opposing side" is jumped on and criticised no matter what's been said. It's impossible to have a reasonable discussion under such circumstances.

Live long and prosper.

Message 73 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

I whole heartedly agree, What also concerns me is the level of claim and counter claims being banded about concerning the number of police on our streets, surely things have changed and our ability to respond to terror is far better than it has ever been, the days of bobbies hiding behind hedges to catch a nipper cycling on a footpath are long gone, there seems to be a rush to spend spend spend by the lefties partly funded by expensive borrowing and by taxing the wealthy and stealthily your garden! That may seem attractive to the have nots but those who create wealth will do what they always have done and bugger off to warmer climes taking their income with them, it's human nature to protect what you have earned. I'm afraid I have learnt over a great deal of time that there
Is no such thing as a free lunch, yet there are a group of people in our society who through no fault of there own are disadvantaged and I will never object to them getting help, what I am far from happy about is those who come here or already live here and use our benefits system unfairly, they are worse than those who create wealth imho yet the more liberal we become the more jump on the bandwagon.
Message 74 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

The have-nots and disadvantaged have reasons for being like that? Are the main causes all of their own doing?

Two things spring to mind, drugs and/or alcohol. What sensible suggestions can posters come up with to deal with such people? Different schemes have been tried to "help" them but where've they got to?

Some other causes might be irresponsibility and/or attempts to live beyond their means? It seems to me that some people want everything NOW and are not prepared to build up a home gradually, improving as things get better.

You could go to auction rooms and furnish a home completely with good, sound things for very little instead of paying (with borrowed money) through the nose for new furniture and everything else new but people don't seem to want to do that now? Time to wake up and take a look at the auction rooms where good things are being sold cheaply.

Live long and prosper.

Message 75 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

@fallen-archie wrote:
I will be thrilled when this is all over, I am sick to death of being told how to vote by folk who are biased. Whatever happened to reasonable debate, twitter is awash with retweeted garbage and the behaviour of some beggars belief!

"I am sick to death of being told how to vote by folk who are biased"

What you really mean is you don't like people who disagree with your particular kind of politics putting their point across

We are many,They are few
Message 76 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

@mikes*corvettes wrote:

@mikes*corvettes wrote:

@mikes*corvettes wrote:

Seriously you want me to go back and dig up when you made that comment.

YES

Message 77 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

Not at all Joe, you crack on with your biased opinion and I will say there are good and bad in all parties whether that be Blunderhead Boris or Hackney Abbott, and decent ones like Lisa Nandy and Heidi Allen, if I were so committed to a single party I would be calling them out for different reasons namely their support for a particular party, So I am not objecting to you putting forward a view however I cannot take you seriously due to your biased position which lacks balance and thought.
Message 78 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

I've never noticed many crticisms from you on this current governments policies,all your posts pertaining to politics usually in one way or another crticize labour policies or people who espouse them,of course you're not biased dizzy_face

We are many,They are few
Message 79 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

It must be a very difficult time for those directly affected by this tragedy including those who have family or friends still unaccounted for
There were some brave people including the transport policeman.
I don't know the source of the split picture, or where and when it's supposed to have been taken, as it's clearly not London Bridge, nor does it look like Borough Market either which is the furthest point the attackers reached before being shot within several feet of each other, minutes after the events on London Bridge

I am not aware of any of the monotheistic religions which is entirely unified
Catholics and protestants have been in conflict for hundreds of years
Of course some tend to use religion to disguise their real motive
As do some internet posters it seems

Would appear as a matter of fact most who practice a certain faith whether they be in your local corner shop or your local GP, are very law abiding, I find it revealing to note just how quickly some would wish to somehow portray it differently for their own purposes
I can't think why

Message 80 of 95
See Most Recent