Wickedness.

How else can you describe what's happened in Manchester?

Although there's as yet been no confirmed link to any "organisation" or followers of any "group", it's probably going to be determined soon.

SO, isn't it about time that certain beliefs are picked apart in an effort to show that such beliefs are a complete and utter load of garbage? Waging deliberate war on non-combatants is the ultimate act of cowardice and dealing with those involved or concerned after the event doesn't really help. The way forward is prevention and re-education to show those current followers that their way is the wrong path to follow.

At present, it seems that no-one dares to raise a voice in opposition for fear of retalliation and such retalliation seems to be the only way such brainwashed "followers" respond. They won't listen to any form of criticism or enter any form of discussion about "their way". Violence is all they "know".

It's all down to "control", follow us or suffer the consequences.

Unfortuately, some amongst us may well respond to such acts of wanton terror by resorting to violence of a like kind and it may well be that other "innoicents" might suffer. Where will it all end?

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 1 of 95
See Most Recent
94 REPLIES 94

Wickedness.

Creeks...there is a difference between the Irish terrorists and the present problem we have with Islamist terrorists. There is a kind of peace at the moment in N Ireland because both parties were willing to negotiate and talk. There is no negotiation with these Islamic terrorists...they just want to kill, and they are happy to die in the process.

i wonder if these latest murderers were ' on the radar'?

Message 41 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

The religion of peace strikes again.

Message 42 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

Here we go again! Yet more young muslims now with there virgins in heaven due to them committing a heinous crime! Meanwhile innocent bystanders are killed/sacrificed in the name of allah! Yes we have been oppressing them since the crusades however they seem incapable of living with each other under any circumstances, from the grooming gangs of West Yorkshire to the suicide bombers What is it that they want? Can someone on here please tell me? There are many many muslims in this country who contribute to society in a positive way and yet even they seem afraid to call out those who are actively seeking to destroy our lives! Those who live here are entitled to all the things that the Welfare state provides, they are treated as equals, not withstanding the usual bigots who turn up in all societies, they have the right to protest in public and the law is on their side So why start this indiscriminate killing? Creeky I note that you always follow the Sharmi chickpeabutty school of thought "Liberty" and all that, but surely even you don't buy into this theory that it's all payback for our Middle Eastern forays, because in each case we gave people a chance, the same chance that we have at setting up a democratic society left, right or centre! And they have chosen to go off in factions all fighting each other, I wonder what might happen if and when they get dirty bombs or god forbid nuclear devices, will they use it to deter or will they say Allah is great and seek to destroy us all😩
Message 43 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

@upthecreekyetagain wrote:

@mikes*corvettes wrote:

Yet another terror attack, this time on London Bridge.

Must be white anglo saxon protestants on the rampage again....

Not sure but what's your assessment on these men?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-40144921

Let me start by saying that in my eyes, the very little credibility you had all but disappeared the day you posted on another thread that victims in situations exactly like this are just collateral damage for the greater good of the poor misunderstood muslims.

Take a look at the pictures below showing rivers of blood in our capital.

This is what you and the rest of the liberal left wing have inflicted on the rest of us, I hope you're proud of yourselves.

img_1578_62ad8242952fbc8b0d5ef5e42a52abe446cc9f76.pngimg_1579_cb153ac0662a880b4fd6ef8174c2ab18ec37ac21.png.

Message 44 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

It seems that (up to a point) Enoch was right?

Seven people now dead plus the three "attackers".

What can we do? I think it's high time the idiocy of their beliefs are shown up for what they are = garbage. It's time to attempt some "re-education" and pick apart what they (claim to) believe in.

Also, it's time to rein in the selling of knives. Many of the knives used in stabbings have no useful purpose except for attacking people. The selling of such things should be completely outlawed.

I suppose if that were done, there'd be some sort of "restriction" on the selling of kitchen knives too? A difficult one but there's absolutely no justification for selling such large knives. At the moment, I think you're allowed to carry a pocket knife with a blade less than four inches long so long as it folds and doesn't lock. Why does anyone need those huge, fixed-blades knives?

Live long and prosper.

Message 45 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

Theresa May says there is too much tolerance of extremism. True, you can see people bending over backwards with do-goodish comments on here (the RT).

Theresa May says three terror attackers wore fake suicide vests to "spread terror and fear". She says many in hospital are in "life-threatening" conditions.

The PM says: this is the third terrorist attack in the last three months - in March the Westminster attack and two weeks ago Manchester. She says security services in the same time have disrupted FIVE terrorist plots

She says: "There is a new trend in the threat we face as terrorism breeds terrorism and perpetrators are inspired to attack ... .by copying one another and often using crudest means of attack. We cannot pretend things can continue as are."

May accuses big internet firms of giving extremists "safe spaces" online and calls for international action to force them to address the issue.

PM says there is far too much tolerance of extremism in our country and that its time to be more robust in tackling it. May adds that will require "difficult and embarrassing" conversations.

She says the evil ideology must be confronted.

Live long and prosper.

Message 46 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

@cee-dee wrote:

PM says there is far too much tolerance of extremism in our country and that its time to be more robust in tackling it.

She's not wrong there, It's time to roll up our sleeves and to quote President Trump "Drain the swamp".

Message 47 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

The uncomfortable truth:

http://johnpilger.com/articles/terror-in-britain-what-did-the-prime-minister-know

Yet, before he invaded Iraq, Blair was warned by the Joint Intelligence Committee that "the threat from al-Qaida will increase at the onset of any military action against Iraq... The worldwide threat from other Islamist terrorist groups and individuals will increase significantly".

Just as Blair brought home to Britain the violence of his and George W Bush's blood-soaked "s*** show", so David Cameron, supported by Theresa May, compounded his crime in Libya and its horrific aftermath, including those killed and maimed in Manchester Arena on 22 May.

The spin is back, not surprisingly. Salman Abedi acted alone. He was a petty criminal, no more. The extensive network revealed last week by the American leak has vanished. But the questions have not.

Why was Abedi able to travel freely through Europe to Libya and back to Manchester only days before he committed his terrible crime? Was Theresa May told by MI5 that the FBI had tracked him as part of an Islamic cell planning to attack a "political target" in Britain?

In the current election campaign, the Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn has made a guarded reference to a "war on terror that has failed". As he knows, it was never a war on terror but a war of conquest and subjugation. Palestine. Afghanistan. Iraq. Libya. Syria. Iran is said to be next. Before there is another Manchester, who will have the courage to say that? "

The UK and US are supplying arms to Saudi who have killed thousands of men,women and children in Yemen,Yet Saudi is supplying arms and cash to isis affiliated terrorist groups,some who are Britsh citizens,who then return here,about time we spoke openly about this,instead of being labelled treacherous or conspiracy theorists to close down the debate

We are many,They are few
Message 48 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

Do readers agree with this or not?:-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-34836582/jeremy-corbyn-opposes-shoot-to-kill-policy

Live long and prosper.

Message 49 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

I wondered how long it would take someone to jump on the lefties favourite topic Saudi Arabia! Millions of muslims travel to Mecca every year from throughout the world and most are law abiding although fewer are prepared to integrate. However Saudi Arabia is for all its faults relatively stable and a wealthy country, people living there do so under strict rules but that is their privilege, so we sell arms to them and yet still we are wrong, I'm sorry but what is the point of building arms if you can't sell them, if we didn't someone else would. I know they are being used in Yemen where radicals have existed for decades but that is their choice. Are we supposed to stop sales and put jobs at risk in the process or should we try to maintain some form of influence over this relatively stable country?
I don't agree with the way they operate but it is the way they have done for years, it is their way, their tradition. And of course they are particularly vulnerable to the other Muslims in Iran! It is all so convoluted. What do you recommend, stop selling arms and lose what influence we have or do we shun them and enter into a dialogue with them seeking to change the regime?
Message 50 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

@cee-dee wrote:

Do readers agree with this or not?:-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-34836582/jeremy-corbyn-opposes-shoot-to-kill-policy

T
he BBC Trust ruled Laura Kuenssberg’s report on his views on shoot-to-kill were inaccurate.

We are many,They are few
Message 51 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

The Saudis have a very large army that could crush ISIS quite quickly, for SOME reason they don't bother to,does that mean we should be arming them and thus complicit in war crimes carried out by Islamic extremists? The Saudis are setting the Middle east on fire with their twisted interpretation of islam-wahhabism and until that is addressed things will get worse

We are many,They are few
Message 52 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

That's funny I thought it was Blair/ Bush followed by Obama/Cameron who has ignited the conflict in the Middle East, Which is it? Them or the Saudis?
Message 53 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

All of  them

We are many,They are few
Message 54 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

Most of us know the Saudis are financiers of fascist Islamic groups yet our weak n wobbly government are running scared of admitting this:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/31/sensitive-uk-terror-funding-inquiry-findings-may-nev...

"An investigation into the foreign funding and support of jihadi groups that was authorised by David Cameron may never be published, the Home Office has admitted

" Tim Farron stated:“If the Conservatives are serious about stopping terrorism on our shores, they must stop stalling and reopen investigation into foreign funding of violent extremism in the UK.”

We are many,They are few
Message 55 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

What would Mr.Corbyn do? Cosy up to terrorists whilst punishing regimes taking jobs away from those he claims to support! His track record is appalling despite the gloss he try's to put on it with his new found reasoned attitude on camera.
I know that if I had been there last night I would have flung chairs and bottles at those bar stewards Jeremy on the other hand will have been pleading with them to calm down prior to getting garrotted. So I would have been strong although less stable whereas JC would have been having his name engraved on a headstone.
Message 56 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

"taking jobs away from those he claims to support" ah,i get it now,money is more important than lives,glad you cleared that up!

nice deflection away from our government and mays 6 years as home secretary when Uk born terrorists were given free rein to flit between Libya,Syria etc,as long as they tried to overthrow governments who the UK didn't agree with!

Out comes May at the first opportunity, bold as brass, to lecture us that we are "too soft on extremism" She knows it's HER that has visited Saudi twice in her short premiership, flogging weapons to the state behind Islamic terror, currently massacring Yemenis,If we are too soft on Islamic terror, it's because of people like  May,not those  she snidely points the finger at.how many more attacks before we have a serious discussion about this countries active support for Islamic extremism and Islamic terror?

We are many,They are few
Message 57 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

Chatting about JC with someone I wondered if this would have been his instructions to the cops:-

What's a cop supposed to do in the face of fanatics like that? Say "Now be a good boy and stop that, come here quietly and let me arrest you"?

Live long and prosper.

Message 58 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

In his speech he reiterated that full authority would be giving to police to take whatever action necesarry to protect us,he also added:

"We do need to have some difficult conversations starting with Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states that have funded and fuelled extremist ideology."

We are many,They are few
Message 59 of 95
See Most Recent

Wickedness.

I cannot believe how brave this police officer was:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/london-attack-single-police-officer-took-terrorists-a...

"A British Transport Police officer took on all three London Bridge attackers armed only with a baton, it has been revealed"

We are many,They are few
Message 60 of 95
See Most Recent