How many of you is going to take in Refugees

How many people on Ebay would take a refugee family into there own home?..... I wouldnt.....
......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 1 of 112
See Most Recent
111 REPLIES 111

Re: How many of you is going to take in Refugees

Our NHS is also overstretched. And it is acknowledged that some members of a certain faith group watching these events see this as a way of eventually taking over these countries. I do think that the more factions we import, the more they will bring their own prejudices and they will possibly continue their own infighting in our streets.
Message 101 of 112
See Most Recent

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have already two refugees living with me...My future son in laws.....My kids can not afford to get their own place, they don't earn enough at the moment and there aren't any houses available, nor any that are affordable for them. They could go on benefits though.....................Smiley Tongue

Message 102 of 112
See Most Recent

http://elpais.com/elpais/2015/09/21/inenglish/1442834785_964496.html How Spain halted the flow of migrants from Mauritania to the Canary Islands
......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 103 of 112
See Most Recent

@tommy.irene wrote:
http://elpais.com/elpais/2015/09/21/inenglish/1442834785_964496.html How Spain halted the flow of migrants from Mauritania to the Canary Islands

Quote from that article - The head of the Mauritanian team working with the Spanish police says the situation is under control, “but we haven’t solved anything in the long term”

Message 104 of 112
See Most Recent

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have we ever.....................Smiley Frustrated

Message 105 of 112
See Most Recent

All we can do is shrug our shoulders and wait to see what happens.

Personally I think that at some point, maybe in the next 10 or 20 years,  maybe the British people might revolt against the blatant, deliberate destruction of their culture and country.

But more likely they won't.  They will be seduced into acquiesence by the sheer power of the brainwashing TV.

Message 106 of 112
See Most Recent

There is a huge house in our street. The extended family is run by an old woman with a pack of irritable dogs allowed to run without a leash. Her car doesn't even have a number plate, but the police do nothing. To the best of my knowledge, she has never had a regular job in her life, and her bad-tempered husband is notorious for his racist comments. A shopkeeper blamed her for arranging the murder of her son's ex-wife and her boyfriend, but nothing has ever been proved. All their kids have broken marriages except the youngest, who everyone thinks is gay. Two grandsons are meant to be in the Army but are always out partying in nightclubs. One of them just got married and seems to be settling down but the second is out of control. It is not even known if they have the same father. I hate living near Buckingham Palace
Message 107 of 112
See Most Recent

Smiley LOL

Petal
Message 108 of 112
See Most Recent

Not a monarchist then Tommy?😄😄 

Message 109 of 112
See Most Recent

@astrologica wrote:

Not a monarchist then Tommy?😄😄 

Too many getting paid for nothing..
Message 110 of 112
See Most Recent

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.jpg..

Message 111 of 112
See Most Recent

😄😄😄!

Message 112 of 112
See Most Recent