Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EBAY IS A SCAM - DO NOT SELL FROM HERE

Do not sell your items here.I am having to post this on my partners account as conveniently eBay has indefinitely suspended my account. Please if you was like me an honest customer that had a hobby/ passion for selling luxurious items as a little sid...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 39 replies
  • 6 kudos

account restrizione

Mi è stato sospeso l'account ma sono in attesa di alcuni pagamenti, inoltre mi sono stati addebitati costi per vendite che avevo annullato.

Account restriction and withheld urgent payments

Subject: Urgent Help Needed: Unjust eBay Account SuspensionDear Community Members,I'm reaching out to you in a state of distress and uncertainty. Recently, my eBay account was suspended for selling phones and a DJI drone that I legally own. Despite m...

eBay is harassing me and im fed up with it!

Hello everyone. I have been on ebay for half a decade, both buying and selling. Recently I've been assaulted with account restrictions and payment holdouts. 1st they wanted to review my account, then they needed me to uploads tracking numbers to cert...

24 years with eBay and not a problem ever and now my account is under review??

Bit shocked to be honest in getting a notification from eBay a few days ago that my account was unable to make payments and was under review? I have a 100% seller/buyer rating and have been with eBay on this single account since 1999.Frankly I though...

Resolved! EBAY is keeping my money

Hello all!Coming with this subject along all members.One of my ebay accounts get banned permanently after ebay decided that I had put it the community at risk with this account (brand new).I had 3 orders and after that they banned my account (mention...

Account Nuked Twice In Less Than A Month!

Anyone know why eBay would just randomly nuke a private account selling unwanted toys and household items? They stated suspicious activity, something to do with login locations, but only I have access to my account and I normally use my PC to list, e...

Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors