Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! [Royal Mail] Buyer redirects package to a different address then opens an INR case?

Hi I'm a novice seller on eBay and occasionally sell things, mainly gaming stuff. I recently posted an item worth about £100 via Royal Mail 48 last week. It was supposed to be delivered on Thursday last week, anyway considering the bank holidays, it ...

Resolved! Buyer riased "item not recieved"

So the buyer raised a item not recieved as Yodel are 4 days late delivering my item.He's angry because I used Yodel not Evri.The item is showing due for delivery tomorrow.I just want to refund him now as hes looking at this reveiws he has a habit of ...

EBay payout

An anyone answer my question please. I don't seem to be getting anywhere. if `I sell an item for £1.55 and thenpostage is £1.55bpaid by the purchase. EBay pays me 71p after fees. I then have to pay £1.55 for postage which means I am 84p out of pocket...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

eBay now allow defamatory comments!

Please be aware everyone that eBay now consider defamatory remarks to be perfectly admissable on their site! I was deliberately called arrogant in order to ruin my hard earned reputation. The very definition of defamation is to make remarks in order ...

Selling Advice

Just looking for some advice, I sold some used apple Airtags. I deleted them from Apple Find Me site.However I forgot to reset them.The process for doing so is rather tricky:https://support.apple.com/en-gb/102577#:~:text=Press%20down%20on%20the%20bat...

Item sold as faulty, buyer requests return as defective

I listed something as "used" not "for parts", because it is mostly working with an issue.I put "working with issue" in the title, that it "appears to work other than the issue" and "sold as faulty" in the description.The buyer has claimed there is a ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Only charged 30p fees for computer sold at £459.99?

I know I could ask through chat but it's past 10pm so live chat is closed. I recently sold a Mac Mini M2 computer for £459.99. The payment has been processed and the amount of £459.69 is due to be paid to me tomorrow morning. It says my total fees we...

Resolved! Why is ebay so hard to sell on now

I remember when i first started on my first account back in 2005, it was so easy to sell things, it didn't really matter what it was, you could post it on auction and it would sell within a week or two maximum and you'd get quite a few bidders and a ...

User avatar by Engager
  • 30 replies
  • 4 kudos

Promotional offers

Hi everyone, has anyone else stopped getting offers for selling ?I used to get offers regularly every few weeks and regularly sold stuff but haven't received one for months. Hope someone can advise me on anything I can do to try and receive them agai...

Got selling related questions? Start here: