Selling Tools
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Account Restriction and funds on hold for 170 days

I have been an eBay customer since 2012 and have been selling since day one. I had a restriction on my account and was asked multiple times for documents and different utility bills and after 5 weeks of going back and forth with eBay my account was p...

Resolved! Ebay Credit and new UK laws

Hi folks, Just wondering if there's been anymore movement on Ebay bringing in a credit/voucher feature for sellers - this is going to become pretty important for Any UK sellers to continue using Ebay as we will be required to register as sole traders...

Link To My Page (QR CODE)

Hi all,I was hoping to include a business card with my orders and to have a QR Code on it that would link to my listings.Is this possible and if so where can I get the QR Code? Kind regards,Owen

Missing item descriptions again

Not sure what is going on but i have listed six items for sale and none of the descriptions are on the listings. I revise the listings, entering the description again, go to the listing and description does not appear on ebay. I revise the listing ag...

Uncombining Orders - Picking & Upload

We are looking to move away from Linnworks and wondered if anyone knows how to stop orders being combined so that each order gets it's own order number & pick note within eBay.I can see that you can hit the 'Do Not Combine Postage' button but cannot ...

Problems with Transaction Reports

Hi Is anyone else having problems with generating their transaction reports?When I add the custom dates 1st April to 30th April, it populates the dates 29th April to 30th April Thanks in advance!

Returns and Service Metrics Unfair

I strongly believe that the current situation is profoundly unjust. Over the past two months, I have encountered a staggering number of return requests from customers who either mistakenly ordered the wrong item or deliberately initiated false return...