listing tool drafts changing Title to Mr and price goes missing

This is a problem I've been having a lot recently with drafts. When I go to list the drafts the Title changes to "Mr" and the price disappears. Has anyone else had this problem? And is there a way to solve it? 

I was planning to make drafts for about 20+ items to list after Christmas but if they all lose the Title and price when i go to bulk list them then I'll not bother.  

It happened with nine listings this evening. 

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

It's actually worse than I thought. Any drafts, I have to list them leaving the title as Mr but adding a price. Once Live I then have to revise the title to the correct one.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Hi @chocolatebiscuit657, thanks for your post.

There are no known issues on the site regarding this. Can you advise what browser and device you are using? Have you tried Chrome as well as clean cache & cookies on the browser?

If that doesn't help, I’m happy to look into this for you. Can you please share the item number and screenshot of the listing from the draft showing the title, and screenshot of the listing after it’s been listed.

Thanks,

Anita

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Hi and thanks for the reply. I solved the problem by using another browser. Chrome gave me the problem I discribed so I tried Firefox and the problem did not occur.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent
Got selling tools related questions? Start here: