ebay "Recommendation applied" post button flaw on the post an item page.

i have called Ebay customer support about a problem that is costing me money by changing the post cost, it seems after some time that the Ebay system is randomly automaticly applying "Recommendation applied post" i never select the post that selects, i always use post office only not any of the yodil or postoffice24 second class post only, after speaking with Ebay support on this matter on multiple occasions i managed to record the fault happening by making a listing and saving for later and comming back to see what happened.

this is a joke as Ebay takes a cut but the post being reduced by the system is then taking money earned out of my pocket as the customer is paying the reduced rate of post after they win the acution.

the last time i spoke to your support i was accused of not clicking the correct post. 5 times by the woman on the phone.

but making the listing is not the only problem this also happens with relisting items, you dont see the post cost as it is hidden because you are relisting but it seems that the "Recommendation applied" post cost is being implimented by the system.

now i know ebay has been pretty fair with some of the problems i have had in the past but this is happening often and to effectivly be called a lier by customer support opperator is totaly wrong.

please fix this problem, i am happy to send the video of this happening, i can not attach the videos as they are rather large.

i feel this behind the back changes to seller items is a bit out of order if you dont fix it.

incidently i have changed my laptop and even used a linux based laptop and this still happens.

thanks for your time.

Message 1 of 1
See Most Recent
0 REPLIES 0
Got selling tools related questions? Start here: