Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay cares little for sellers!!!

I sold a funnel that was EXACTLY as described and the dimensions are stated very clearly on the full description page. The buyer disagreed with the title but admitted he didn't read the full description page, if he had he would have known exactly wha...

EBAY IS A SCAM - DO NOT SELL FROM HERE

Do not sell your items here.I am having to post this on my partners account as conveniently eBay has indefinitely suspended my account. Please if you was like me an honest customer that had a hobby/ passion for selling luxurious items as a little sid...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 42 replies
  • 6 kudos

Vanishing Ebay Sales!

Has anyone else noticed a drastic reduction in sales this April? I normally sell around 3 to 4 items a day, and we've sold a total of 2 items in 2 weeks! We've tried promotions, sales and all haven't worked. We're getting rather desperate, I've tried...

The decline of eBay ?

System error Fault on eBay platform results in sellers parting with items but then having payment cancelled by eBay, leaving sellers without items or payment. eBay stalling on refunding sellers despite knowing they are at fault.

Buyer returned wrong item from outside UK

Olympus camera 166409204997 Returns case 5327661781I sold a camera (listed uk buyers only) with a stated serial number, on 31st Oct '23, but it was bought by a buyer in Georgia, Eastern Europe, with a delivery address in Finchley, London. This was of...

eBay Taking 20% Import Tax

My account is registered in Ukraine, as that is where I am from. But I have now moved to the UK and started selling on eBay. Despite me updating all of my details to show that I reside in the UK, eBay charges 20% import tax on everything that I sell....

Sales drop in May

Hwe have been selling in ebay for nearly 10 years now. We are not too small making around 25-30K a month. We got more than 2K listings in each european ebay sites as well as US listed locally. We sell car parts (this is my personal account) we have n...

Feedback and Removal

Feedback is becoming a joke now, customers can literally leave you a thumbs down or even a flavour review and in some cases when you follow the ebay policy when they have to verify the order and the customer request for it to be cancelled they can le...

Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors