Technical Issues
To troubleshoot, clear cache/cookies and try a new browser. We recommend sharing screenshots and URLs in your post.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Not Able to View Sold Items on Ebay app

Hi, I am not able to view my sold items on my Ebay mobile app.I get java.io. IOException on the screen instead. Have the same on 2 mobiles, 1 tablet. I've tried clearing the cache, un-installing the app and re-installing and signing back in.Phone is ...

Ebay Postage Labels

Terrible update if thas what has caused the new format of Royal mail postage labels that now take up a whole page of paper, what a waste and additional cost. The 4 label per page format allows me to use sticky labels, now I am going through a page of...

No gsp

When i sell similar for a listing i have no post options and GSP has disapeared. The original listing has both. Tried busines policies Error Page anyone else ?

Ebay unresponsive in Firefox today

I am completely unable to use ebay in Firefox today. If I try to expand view of listing photos, scroll through listing photos or magnify, absolutely nothing happens. Similarly if I try to submit bid, buy it now, or add to a list, absolutely nothing h...

Printing Label issues

As of today when I generate a label for my label printer via eBay is has started showing the customs information.I ship only to the UK exclusively. It has never happened until today.Any advice is welcome as I worried they will be denied at the office...

Ebay Uk bulk buying tool not displaying carriers help

Hello Im a seller and decided to switch away from royal mail as there there price increases are getting to high. So I wanted to switch to Yodel. Unfortunatly the bulk shipping tool does not display this carrier only royal mail ? I can select individu...

No Reply option available in Community Forum

I can not find a Reply option for posts in the Forum.Is this because there is a time limit to reply to a post ie: within a week or month of it appearing?When a Solution has been accepted does that close the post preventing any more replies?

User avatar by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

eBay Theft or Glitch ??

I sold an item and facilitated collection by buyer who had paid through eBay. Just by chance I checked the list of my sold items a number of days later and noted that the same item was showing cancelled. Without making any contact with me eBay had ca...

Got technical related questions? Start here: