Family, Home and Garden
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FOR COOKIE - WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hi Cookie. Remember ages you spolke about orchids and re growning them and ytou said basically ignore them. Well I'd bought the special feed, and water and cossetted them and they all went in the bin - and then look When I was in and out of the hospi...

Cookie orchid 001.JPG

gawd!!

this is becoming a tea time board, come on peeps, think of something to chat about. How come, spoons, socks and forks always disappear in your house? how come you always end up with one?

Poor Ed...

you seem to be on your own in here at the moment, it's just a stream of tea time treats!!I am now back to drive you all nuts....it's my job and I know it.... topics to discuss are now on the agenda...... I propose...wot I did on me holidays....hahaha...

dog selfies.jpg

Woooo hooooo I'm back!!!!!

Hiya peeps....I'm back from me hols, oooh I could do with a rest!! we walked our hooves off and I went into the biggest of the Blue John mines, with 240 steps and four steep slopes, and I actually managed to go all the way down and all the way up!!!!...

petrol

hi petrol up in shetland slowly creeping up 2p every couple of weeks and is now £1.22.9 diesel similar what's it like in your area?

My Cat Sooty

Some of you will remember that I got a new cat from a shelter.For 6 weeks he hid in the spare bedroomNow he is into everything, and loves fuss and cuddles. This is what he looked like when I first got him

has anyone ever broken a finger?

..I think I may have either chipped the top knuckle on my pinkie finger, but I may have only damaged tendons?I have it taped to mt other finger but I'm getting some really bad stinging type pains after I have tried to use that hand. Did you strap up ...

Oh THANK YOU gods!

I have been worried about who our new incoming neighbour might be - we live in flats on top of one another and the last 3 tenants have been alcoholics - delightful gentlmen, but oh dear, their visitors! The Police have been called on several occasion...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 24 replies
  • 1 kudos