Stampingpat....

it's so nice to see you back posting. How are the hoggies? and your new pup? I've missed those recipies of yours and our dinner suggestions....

Welcome back  flowery smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 1 of 25
See Most Recent
24 REPLIES 24

Stampingpat....

CB's right  Pat - it's good to have you back.

Message 2 of 25
See Most Recent

Stampingpat....

Yes lovely, hoggy pictures please............................

Message 3 of 25
See Most Recent

Stampingpat....

and doggie pics too.....

Photobucket

Message 4 of 25
See Most Recent

Stampingpat....

Thanks all. 🙂   Hoggies are all sleeping except Popcorn and he isn't allowed to hibernate. 🙂 We have 5 in the conservatory overwintering with us at the moment. New pup is doing well. 🙂 She is definately got staffie in her as she has a good ole stubborn streak. LOL Her and the cat don't get on so that makes things a bit difficult, but I can't give either up. She is great in everyother aspect. Super on walks and loves to play ball. And is a Daddy's girl. 🙂

DSCF0007 (2).JPG

Life is too short so enjoy it while you can!
Message 5 of 25
See Most Recent

Stampingpat....

That looks like one happy dog Pat.

Message 6 of 25
See Most Recent

Stampingpat....

Yes, she certainly knows what side her bread's buttered!  You've done so well to find each other. Woman Happy

Message 7 of 25
See Most Recent

Stampingpat....

Thanks Books and CG. Yes, she is a happy dog when out playing ball. A bit of a worrier though at home sometimes. She feels she has to be in charge and things need to be just right all the time. LOL Trying to teach her I am in charge and she doesn't have to worry about anything. Just to be a happy healthy dog. 🙂 We spoil her rotten.

Message 8 of 25
See Most Recent

Stampingpat....

Hi Pat!
Message 9 of 25
See Most Recent

Stampingpat....

Hi Leo. 🙂

Message 10 of 25
See Most Recent

Stampingpat....

It sounds like your dog has a great personality Pat.  I like that in a dog.

Message 11 of 25
See Most Recent

Stampingpat....

Books she definately does. LOL Looking forward to having her this spring and summer when she can get out and explore the garden. Hoping it helps to settle her in a bit better. At the moment she only goes in it briefly as it is so muddy.

Message 12 of 25
See Most Recent

Stampingpat....

I'm sure that your dog will love going outside when the weather picks up Pat.  I hate the weather we're having at the moment.  At least things can only improve can't they?

Message 13 of 25
See Most Recent

Stampingpat....

I hope so Books. Could definately use a few days with some sun. 🙂

Message 14 of 25
See Most Recent

Stampingpat....

I know what you mean Pat.  I hate being all wrapped up in winter woollies.  Never mind, hopefully we'll have some good weather soon.

Message 15 of 25
See Most Recent

Stampingpat....

So nice to see you Pat...I've missed the hoggies progress stories Woman Happy

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 16 of 25
See Most Recent

Stampingpat....

Aaaaw how lovely to see you back Pat - any picies of the hoggies and not the doggies, please Woman Happy

Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Strange days indeed, strange days indeed,
Most peculiar Mamma.....................................
Message 17 of 25
See Most Recent

Stampingpat....

Boy today I could have used that warm day here Books. It was freezing!!!

Thanks Merc and Rainy. 🙂  Unfortunately all the hoggies are sleeping at the moment. I will try to get some photos of Popcorn when he has his next bath. He is getting more used to me now and actually lets me pick him up with out balling up. 🙂  I think he enjoys his warm baths and we have fun playing a bit in it. 🙂 I even clipped his nails the other day while he was bathing. 🙂 He is so funny and sometimes tries to eat the soap and gets a bubble beard. LOL I can touch his mouth without him trying to bite me. So that is definately progress. I do so love the little guy, but still wouldn't recommend folks have them as pets.  He is just so cute and if I could I would give him kisses on his little nose, but I don't want a pierced lip. LOL

Message 18 of 25
See Most Recent

Stampingpat....

I'm looking forward to piccies of the hoggies as well.  I love them.

Message 19 of 25
See Most Recent

Stampingpat....

DSCF0008 (2).JPG

Okay here is some photos of Popcorn having his bath. 🙂 He has changed to the point I am not afraid to put my thumb near his mouth without fear of it being bitten. He has special bubbly soap for very sensitive skin. And I make sure to rinse it all off him to make sure he doesn't get sore. The reason for the bath is because he is a norty boy and likes to do norty boy things and it gets in his fur and causes sores. But over bathing or using the wrong soap or not rinsing well can also cause sores to these little guys. A friend of mine posted a photo of a littl hog that had sores all over and lost his fur and spines because he wasn't looked after properly. 😞

DSCF0017 (2).JPG

And here he is waiting for me to put him in his towels to be dried off and he can revert back to being Mr. Grumpy hog. LOL Who I wouldn't trust with my thumb near his mouth again.  

We put Mr. WrinkleBelly the wild hog out into the soft release pen yesterday. 🙂 So he will be released soon back to the wild. 🙂 And we had a wild hog in the garden last night too. 🙂 So they have started to wake up around here.

Message 20 of 25
See Most Recent