Technical Issues
To troubleshoot, clear cache/cookies and try a new browser. We recommend sharing screenshots and URLs in your post.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can Revise Listing

Hi, Currently having an issue where I am unable to revise a listing due to a 'global error' fault. This is happening on both ipad and laptop. Is this just me or are others facing this same issue.The solution ebay gives me on screen is to go to seller...

Both "Buy it now" and "add to Basket" buttons not working, on Mac OS 10.14.6 using Safari 14.1.2

Yesterday worked fine, today trying to buy something, but both buttons won't let me click, what does happen is a blue box appears around the whole middle section, I also can't scroll or open images, which very strange. I can't upgrade to the latest M...

Resolved! Nectar page disabled

My nectar page on eBay says temporarily disabled, go to Nectar customer services. I have tried every solution they have given to me, with the result being, my account is linked from their end with no problems. So the problem is at eBay end. Please ca...

Nectar linking

I seem to be having a problem with nectar card. I've linked it multiple times today, and received emails to say it's linked, but ebay just keeps asking me to link it again. and after linking

rcarter69_0-1700058194137.png rcarter69_1-1700058276095.png
Got technical related questions? Start here: