Discussion
Learn useful eBay tips, such how to bid or use seller tools, or to discuss about the things you love!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

This area is for members to discuss all aspects of selling on eBay.co.uk with other community member...

1370 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

488 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

135 Posts

Technical Issues

To troubleshoot, clear cache/cookies and try a new browser. We recommend sharing screenshots and URL...

479 Posts

eBay Ireland

Help other eBay buyers and sellers and get your questions answered here.

4 Posts

Activity in Discussion

Ebay Postage Labels

Terrible update if thas what has caused the new format of Royal mail postage labels that now take up a whole page of paper, what a waste and additional cost. The 4 label per page format allows me to use sticky labels, now I am going through a page of...

Shipping label problems UK

Trying to print shipping labels today, I use a dymo printer with 4x6 shipping labels. For some reason when i buy my labels, it comes with a certificate of postage for online postage at the botton of the page. This does not fit on a 4x6 shipping label...

Regulatory operating fee

Cheers eBay. An extra 8p to pay (Inc vat) per £20 sale (40p per £100). The rinsing people's pockets continues. Oh as for the rest of the stuff in the update email today..... Something about being able to create a sale section in shops and forcing peo...

Ebay unresponsive in Firefox today

I am completely unable to use ebay in Firefox today. If I try to expand view of listing photos, scroll through listing photos or magnify, absolutely nothing happens. Similarly if I try to submit bid, buy it now, or add to a list, absolutely nothing h...

New Royal Mail label layout

Why have they changed the label layout to include certificate of posting underneath the label, now I'm not able to print them on a 4 label sheet, have had to print them on A4 paper and cut them out to sellotape on.Am I the only person this has happen...

No Fees for selling Clothing?

So Ebay has abolished all fees for selling clothing on a private account. Now more than ever surely the clamping down of businesses operating from private accounts has to increase? I feel so sorry for those in this niche who trade legitimately as bus...

Labels

after years printing RM labels on my 6x4 printer this morning the labels are formatted for A4 printing, I cannot find the label printing preferences, help please

Account restrictions help

Hi everyone, I don’t know if me ranting here is going to help my case or not but here i go, I’ve been selling on ebay for around two years now and never had any issues until recently when my account was compromised by a third party, They took over my...

Resolved! Seller using different courier after purchase went through

Hello, I bought an item with £12 DPD next day shipping but when I received the dispatch notification, they provided a royal mail tracking number instead. I assume this means they are using a different courier instead without my consent. I would like ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
Most Helpful Authors