Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No Sales For Over a Week

I have quite a few items for sale and always used to get the "80% Off FVF" promotion up until about a few weeks back, when the "100% Off FVF" was offered to Private Sellers. I didn't sell a great deal before the "100% Off" promo started (maybe 2-3 it...

Inviataion only, free listings until 15th April!

This will please some, and annoy others!I have it on my other ID, but not this one. From T&Cs What's it all about?Get 100% off fixed order level fee of 30p and variable percentage final value fees ("FVF") per listing in final value fees if the item s...

No 70% off Variable Selling Fees this weekend ?

I always get a 70% off variable selling fees every 2 week and it is when I list. There is nothing on the "promotions" area of my home page either. Do any other private sellers have the same issue ? From what I have read on forums it is not guaranteed...

I have zero transaction fees

until the 22nd of April. I'm going to list some 'buy it now' items and wondered what this means? "Eligible listings must sell during the promotion period or within the first listing period post promotion end date."

EBAY IS A SCAM - DO NOT SELL FROM HERE

Do not sell your items here.I am having to post this on my partners account as conveniently eBay has indefinitely suspended my account. Please if you was like me an honest customer that had a hobby/ passion for selling luxurious items as a little sid...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 39 replies
  • 6 kudos

Promoted item fees. Not repaid after item returned

I sold an item for about £800 after it being promoted. The buyer returned it, just change of mind. The total Ebay fees had been about £200, half normal fees, half due to the promoted status. Only £600 was returned to me. Ebay seems to have kept the p...

Fee discount promotions for new sellers?

I'm a new Ebay private seller (joined Ebay a couple of days ago) and was wondering if new sellers like me will also get offered the fee discount promotions that i've heard about, such as 70% off final value fees for example, or do i have to earn a mi...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Promotion Order - Charged Transaction Fee Twice

Today a buyer purchased 4 items using my 'Buy 3 Get 1 Free' promotion.The order came through as 2 seperate transactions, (2 items on each), therefore I was charged the transaction fee twice.Okay it's pennies, but pennies make pounds. What am I missin...

100% off selling fees for 2 months

Ebay have given me 100% off selling fees for 2 months which ends early April ,it hasn't done me any good have sold less than 10 items ,and sometimes I haven't been able to find some of my items when looking on a tablet rather than my laptop . Time to...

Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors