Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

eBay's false estimated delivery dates, now several messages from buyers not happy.

I have been going on about this issue like a broken record. I have reported it several times and even been on the community chat several times. Ebay claim the EDD's are working fine. They are not. Ebay are giving buyers delivery dates as same day del...

Exclamation mark against favourite sellers

Re: Favouite sellers listFor the past few days I have noticed a small red circle with an exclamation mark in it, against all my favourite sellers.So, did the eBay 'need to change things again' team start something and not finish it?[A bit like the or...

eBay 2024 1st Quarter Results - Groundhog Day

For those interested; late yesterday (UK time) eBay's first quarter results for 2024 were announced. As expected now, for the last 8 quarters, eBay active buyers were flat (although down 1% year-on-year). Active sellers, well we don't know that figur...

suggestions about giving information out

hi,i have an item for sale on ebay and its pick up only.this means giving my address and postcode.what should i do to be certain they are genuine buyers as twice i have had people ask for my address and not turning up.ebay wont allow me or the buyer ...

Return

Order number 25-11299-38158 needs returning as no good does not a thing seller's not in the uk so cost to much to pay for return as much more money than the item seller not replying to me

Cancelling a sale

I have sold an item that was listed incorrectly. The listing heading stated the item was a L, although I did include a picture in the listing indicating the label was XL. I responded to the buyer within the hour to advise of the error and suggested a...

User avatar by Engager
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment on hold

I've joined ebay rrecently and have sold 8 items. For each item payment has been received promptly apart from the £340 item. Despite the fact that positive feedback has been received for the £340 item sold from the buyer Ebay is still keeping funds o...

Unable to find Reference number For packlink

Hello, I am currently having an issue on my seller account.A customer bought an item off me last week and I paid for DPD postage via ebay.It appears to be lost as it's been about a week and the tracking says there is an unexpected issue.I went onto e...

marbles.jpg

Payments

Hi, Can someone explain this please, I sold an item that was 100 pounds then 9.95 p & p so 109.95 in total. It cost me 9.35 to get label from royal mail for next day delivery but I've only been paid out 95 pounds i know there's sellers fees but I thi...

Mattress return - what next

Hi all - hope there is some help on this out there.I bought a mattress and started a return and have been in contact with the buyer to arrange the return. Ebay sent a postage label as part of the returns process, not helpful. However, after weeks of ...

Sales Downfall in March 2024

I wonder if anyone else noticed a sudden downfall in sales. Sales are non existent in March however January and February were reasonabley good months. Please share your thoughts!

User avatar by Contributor
  • 113 replies
  • 11 kudos

Receiving Seller Offers on items Viewed but NOT in my Watch List!

Hello All, Do you enjoy the casual browse ( Luxury Items - Bentley, Leica etc) whilst then seeking out items to purchase - I do. But I'm being 'put off' by receiving Seller Offers simply because I viewed the item - I currently have SEVEN of them in m...

User avatar by Member
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

Advice please

Hi, the buyer bought the lawnmower on February 25, 2024 for £399. After 2 months, on April 24, he writes to me that he used it for the first time (if this is true) and the mower stopped working after 2 hours of use. The mower was sold as used, in ver...

How much time does buyer have to accept partial refund?

Hi,I sold an item which I stated that was non refundable, but the buyer still wanted a refund and selected the reason as "item not as described". After a conversation I realised that he has not read the description. Anyway, I offered him a partial re...

User avatar by Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

No sales

What is going on at eBay? No sales, no offers no response to offers, last sale 15 hours ago and counting. I sell worldwide, all listings promoted, TRS, eBay premium service, fast and free, NO SALES. Everything's collapsed since mid march/early April....

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors
Top Solution Authors

Latest Announcements