Mattress return - what next

Hi all - hope there is some help on this out there.

I bought a mattress and started a return and have been in contact with the buyer to arrange the return. Ebay sent a postage label as part of the returns process, not helpful. However, after weeks of trying to arrange a return with a failed courier arrangement, further contact with the seller has halted from their side.

The problem is all ebay permits me to do is print a postage label, there seems no way to ask them to intercede at this stage? Am I missng something. The autobot 'chat' goes nowhere and i can find no number to call. It was a very good response at the start, the seller is happy to take the mattress back, but has now withdrawn?

What to do?

Cheers

Charles

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

You may have missed the return window.

When you got the return label, the clock started ticking, and you may now have run out of time to return the item.  As soon as you realised that the standard label provided was useless, you needed to contact Ebay Customer Services.

If you look at the case you opened, it will say you need to return the item by a specific date.

You can contact Ebay by using 'help & contact' and scrolling through the options.

This link will get you a callback or an online chat:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Seller knows you are out of time and has taken advantage of you not knowing or reading, it is on every listing on the right, the details  of the 30 day Money Back Guarantee.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent