continually going down and new updated content non stop!!

Is it just me or is any-one else forever getting the uh-ooh message or other error messages. It's not my end as every other website is working fine, so it appears as usual ebay are updating bits of the site, not a problem at all unless you are a business seller and it it happens in office hours. Surely these updates could be done overnight!! just spoke to customer service, they are aware and it will be back to normal, in a couple of hours. it's 10.18 a.m. great timing as always, no wonder sales are down, fees are not down though so i guess only one winner!!!

Message 1 of 8
See Most Recent
7 REPLIES 7

We are having the same issues. I cannot view our orders - awaiting dispatch. Every time i click on this i get that rather annoying message uh - oh. Then get booted to the old style my ebay and not the seller dashboard. 

Message 2 of 8
See Most Recent

Same here cannot access my orders and missing my tabs then oh uhh message . COME ON EBAY i have a business to run.

Message 3 of 8
See Most Recent

Same here been like it for the past hour , very frustating! 

Message 4 of 8
See Most Recent

It's Friday ,maintenance day.

AKA "Freaky Friday" & "Glitch Central".

Message 5 of 8
See Most Recent

Hi all,

We are aware of a server issue, and we are currently working on it to get this resolved as soon as possible. I will let you know here once this is resolved.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 6 of 8
See Most Recent

Hi all,

This has been resolved now, if you are still experiencing any issues, they will be resolved shortly. If they issues persist, please feel free to let us know.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 7 of 8
See Most Recent

if its been resolved how come its still happening ?

Message 8 of 8
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: