Technical Issues
To troubleshoot, clear cache/cookies and try a new browser. We recommend sharing screenshots and URLs in your post.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay nectar account temporarily disabled

Hi,just been on on my ebay account and it states nectar account temporarily disabled please contact nectar customer support which I did and they say its an ebay issue. Whoevers problem it is why didn't they inform me! Please help

Application for restricted categories

Hi there, I submitted the application at the beginning on April, I looked at other posts like this and have seen it is taking longer than usual to approve applications, does anyone know who I can contactto chase this up please? Thanks Rich

Listings not showing on Selling page

I listed a lot of items yesterday. Some were scheduled but did not appear either under Drafts or under Scheduled. I almost relisted them but decided to wait. Today I got a lot of emails showing they are now live and when I click on them I can go to t...

Error message [Photos] preventing listing

Hello, I want to sell a pair of shoes but keep gettig an error message when trying to listLooks like something is missing. Please fix any issues and try again.Photos The photos are there, and show in the Preview. I have resaved them smaller, changed ...

I am A Human - constant loop

After trying to contact support i am in a constant matching game for I am a Human. tried different browsers , rebooting. nothing works. totally unable to access support or conatct help because of it.

Resolved! View My Devices

Good Afternoon, I hope you can help with an issue which I am unable to resolve and have had no responses to date which actually solve the issue. (though Kind Advice received from one poster) In "My Account", I am unable to view "Devices I trust". The...

Both "Buy it now" and "add to Basket" buttons not working, on Mac OS 10.14.6 using Safari 14.1.2

Yesterday worked fine, today trying to buy something, but both buttons won't let me click, what does happen is a blue box appears around the whole middle section, I also can't scroll or open images, which very strange. I can't upgrade to the latest M...

Buyer address has to be fix

Why seller has to fix the buyer address to print a postage label...eBay has to force the buyer to fix their address before purchase...Why I can't close the window fix the address...cancel button doesn't work , pressing back button of the browser does...

ebay is so slow

I haven't used ebay for a whilst, i've come back after a long break to sell some items & omg the platform is so poorly optimised & sluggish, im running a top end gaming pc, using firefox, i have 1.3GB fibre, ultra low ping, no packet loss, not having...

Resolved! Nectar Account not linking

Hi There, Sorry if posted twice, couldn't find how to delete from other board! I'm trying to link my Nectar account, I've received an email confirming they are linked and can see it linked on the Nectar website, however, when I click on the nectar op...

nectar.001.jpg
Got technical related questions? Start here: