Nectar page disabled

My nectar page on eBay says temporarily disabled, go to Nectar customer services. I have tried every solution they have given to me, with the result being, my account is linked from their end with no problems. So the problem is at eBay end. Please can this be sorted out as it's been going on for too long, there was no reason to disable it.

Message 1 of 183
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nectar page disabled

Hi @dirtyknees52 ,

I'll have the account reviewed offline for the error message you are getting. I'll post back once I have an update.

Thank you,

Kat

I am currently away on maternity leave. Please reach out to the community team for support
Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.

eBay

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 183
See Most Recent
182 REPLIES 182

Nectar page disabled

There are a lot of problems with nectar at the moment.

Try posting on this thread and kat@ebay may be able to help you.

https://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/Technical-Issues/I-need-to-unlink-old-lost-nectar-card-and-replace-w... 

Message 2 of 183
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

Thanks for that, have sent message.

Message 3 of 183
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

Hi @dirtyknees52 ,

I'll have the account reviewed offline for the error message you are getting. I'll post back once I have an update.

Thank you,

Kat

I am currently away on maternity leave. Please reach out to the community team for support
Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.

eBay
Message 4 of 183
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

All good now, thank you for sorting it out

Message 5 of 183
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

@dirtyknees52  Thanks for coming back and confirming its resolved.

Thank you,

Kat

eBay
Message 6 of 183
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

I have the same message and neither eBay or nectar can have it resolved. My nectar accounts was closed down as there were issues with Sainsbury's, so was issued a new card.  There is no way of linking the new card up because I'm getting a red banner saying my account is temporarily disabled. No one seems how to fix it and after two months it is becoming bit of a joke now. 

Message 7 of 183
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

Get in touch with kat@ebay she sorted this problem out for me.

Message 8 of 183
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

@dirtyknees52  thanks for tagging.

Hi @apr_auctions ,

I'll have the account reviewed offline for the error message you are getting that's its temporarily disabled. I'll post back once I have an update.

Thank you,

Kat

eBay
Message 9 of 183
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

Hi @apr_auctions ,

The offline team have made a manual change. Can you try and relink your nectar account to eBay now to see if it works for you?

Thank you,

Kat

eBay
Message 10 of 183
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

Thank you, that's all linked now.

Message 11 of 183
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

Hi Kat@ebay,

I am having the same issue with the link to my Nectar account saying it is "disabled", could you please look into this for me?

Thanks, 

Message 12 of 183
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

Hi @hossy1984 ,

I'll reach out to the offline team to have your account manually reviewed. Once I have an update I will post back.

Thank you,

Kat

eBay
Message 13 of 183
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

Hi @hossy1984 ,

The offline team have made a manual change. Can you try and relink your nectar account to eBay now to see if it works for you?

Thank you,

Kat

eBay
Message 14 of 183
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

Thanks for your help. It's working now! 

Message 15 of 183
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

Hi Kat,

I have had the same issue. Nectar says its not their side.

Could you assist please.

Regards

Chris

Message 16 of 183
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

Hi @chillicrazy ,

I'll reach out to the offline team to have your account manually reviewed. Once I have an update I will post back.

Thank you,

Kat

eBay
Message 17 of 183
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

Hi @chillicrazy,

Thank you,

Kat

eBay
Message 18 of 183
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

Hi Kat,

Looks like I am having the same issue too with disabled account. Could you look into this please?

Regards

Erin

Message 19 of 183
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

Hi @epow25  ,

Thank you,

Kat

eBay
Message 20 of 183
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: