Nectar page disabled

My nectar page on eBay says temporarily disabled, go to Nectar customer services. I have tried every solution they have given to me, with the result being, my account is linked from their end with no problems. So the problem is at eBay end. Please can this be sorted out as it's been going on for too long, there was no reason to disable it.

Message 1 of 189
See Most Recent
188 REPLIES 188

Nectar page disabled

Hi @epow25 ,

The offline team have made a manual change. Can you try and relink your nectar account to eBay now to see if it works for you?

Thank you,

Kat

I am currently away on maternity leave. Please reach out to the community team for support
Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.

eBay
Message 21 of 189
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

Kat I am having the same problem with my card, can you take a look at mine as well, Wendy

Message 22 of 189
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

Hi @miniaturecorner ,

I'll reach out to the offline team to have your account manually reviewed. Once I have an update I will post back.

Thank you,

Kat

I am currently away on maternity leave. Please reach out to the community team for support
Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.

eBay
Message 23 of 189
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

Hi @tazcannibal ,

I'll reach out to the offline team to have your account manually reviewed. Once I have an update I will post back.

Thank you,

Kat

eBay
Message 24 of 189
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

Hi @matt1357 ,

Thank you,

Kat

eBay
Message 25 of 189
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

Any update on my account still won't let me relink my new nectar card

Message 26 of 189
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

Hi @matt1357 ,

Not yet as I am currently waiting for an update from the offline team. As soon as they review they will let me know and I will post back here to update you. 

Thank you,

Kat

eBay
Message 27 of 189
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

Ok thank u 🙏 

Message 28 of 189
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

Seems to b letting me link my new card thank u so much 👍

Message 29 of 189
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

Hi @matt1357 ,

The offline team did the manual change so glad that has resolved it for you now and you were able to link up the new card details.

Thank you,

Kat

eBay
Message 30 of 189
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

Hi @tazcannibal @miniaturecorner ,

The offline team have made a manual change. Can you try and relink your nectar accounts to eBay now to see if it works for you?

Thank you,

Kat

eBay
Message 31 of 189
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

Hi @jofajones,

Thank you,

Kat

eBay
Message 32 of 189
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

Hi @jofajones ,

The offline team have made a manual change. Can you try and relink your nectar accounts to eBay now to see if it works for you?

Thank you,

Kat

eBay
Message 33 of 189
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

Thanks Kat, that’s done the trick!
Message 34 of 189
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

Hi kat@ebay, EBay reports that my Nectar account is temporarily disabled, my Nectar card was recently replaced. Can you assist please?

Message 35 of 189
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

Hi Kat@ebay please can you do the same for me too please? My nectar account is also not working after I replaced the card. Thank you

Message 36 of 189
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

Hi Kat,

Would you mind having a look at mine too please? I've had a problem since 28 August, been on Live Chat with Nectar and tried what they suggested with no luck. Can access my Nectar account fine but clicking into Nectar on ebay, I get the red banner advising to relink card but when I do, it's not recognising my log in.

Thanks for your help.

Message 37 of 189
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

Hi Kat@ebay,

Update to my original message. Having tried several times every day since 28 August and after messaging you, I tried again and I've finally managed to relink my accounts again. However, there is another problem now. Not sure if it will eventually correct itself but when viewing any listings, where the Nectar logo would normally be displayed along with number of points to be earned info, that is only showing on some listings and completely blank in others.

Message 38 of 189
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

How did you relink your Nectar account?

Andy
Message 39 of 189
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

I clicked on Nectar on my ebay page then clicked the button there to relink, entered my Nectar account number and Nectar password. I received a passcode to enter then finally managed to link both. Hope you get it to work.
Message 40 of 189
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: