Nectar page disabled

My nectar page on eBay says temporarily disabled, go to Nectar customer services. I have tried every solution they have given to me, with the result being, my account is linked from their end with no problems. So the problem is at eBay end. Please can this be sorted out as it's been going on for too long, there was no reason to disable it.

Message 1 of 189
See Most Recent
188 REPLIES 188

Re: Nectar page disabled

Hi @1b2b3b 

Apologies for the delay. The guys have refreshed your account so you can log in and add your new card.

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 181 of 189
See Most Recent

Hi @nit2404 

Your account has been refreshed and you can log in ad ling your new card. 

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 182 of 189
See Most Recent

Hi could you help, I've posted on and off on this page afew times but my Nectar card issue is still happening. I think I posted first some time in late 2023. 

Sorry to be a bother just feels its never gonna be fixed. 

Message 183 of 189
See Most Recent

Having same issue. Lost my nectar card and had a new one delivered and now getting the error. Not a nectar fault according to them.

Message 184 of 189
See Most Recent

Hi @row.to1 

Ive escalated this to the Nectar team to review your account. I'll come back to you as soon as I have an update. 

Thanks,

Dave

eBay
Message 185 of 189
See Most Recent

Hi there kat@ebay ,

I'm having exactly the same problem and am unable to link my new nectar card details to my eBay account. Any help on this would be very appreciated

Thank you 

Message 186 of 189
See Most Recent

Hi @row.to1,

Your account has been updated, you should now be able to log in and register your new card.

Thanks,

Dave

eBay
Message 187 of 189
See Most Recent

Hi @akakindz 

Ive escalated your account to be reviewed. I'll let you know as soon as I have an update. 

Thanks,

Dave

eBay
Message 188 of 189
See Most Recent

Hi @akakindz 

Your account has been refreshed. please log in and add your new card.

Thanks,

Dave

eBay
Message 189 of 189
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: