Nectar page disabled

My nectar page on eBay says temporarily disabled, go to Nectar customer services. I have tried every solution they have given to me, with the result being, my account is linked from their end with no problems. So the problem is at eBay end. Please can this be sorted out as it's been going on for too long, there was no reason to disable it.

Message 1 of 191
See Most Recent
190 REPLIES 190

Nectar page disabled

Hi Kat, I have the exact same issue. 

Message 141 of 191
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

Hey Marco, can you help me again. My Nectar account page on eBay says temporarily disabled, go to Nectar customer services. Can you please help me? This is after ordering a new card. Thank you

Message 142 of 191
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

Hi footlong2006, thanks for your reply.

This is now resolved for you, if you go ahead and try again, that should work ok for you.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 143 of 191
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

Hi 

The same thing is happening to me and I'm unable to use my points. Would you please be able to look into this for me too please? Many many thanks. 

Emma

Message 144 of 191
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

Hi jucklw01, thanks for your reply.

Are you having issues creating a voucher with your points or for now you're just getting the temporarily disabled issue? Please let me know.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 145 of 191
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

Please can someone help me with this also. I have the same error message on my eBay account. 
kind regards 

Camilla 

Message 146 of 191
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

Hi wetsnout, thanks for your reply.

I've just reported this for you, and I will get back to here you as soon as I have further updates on this

Thank you,

Marco

eBay
Message 147 of 191
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

Hi Marco

I am getting this same issue where i am unable to link my new nectar card and it is saying temporarily disable. Could you look into this for me please as i have seen that you have managed to get this sorted for quite a few members.

Thank you

Message 148 of 191
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

Hi Marco, any updates yet? 
kind regards 

Message 149 of 191
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

Hi wetsnout, thanks for your reply.

This is now resolved for you. If you go ahead and try again, that should work ok for you now.

Thank you,

Marco

eBay
Message 150 of 191
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

Hi hardearnedphysiquez, thanks for your reply.

This is also resolved for you. If you go ahead, and try again, that should work no problem for you.

Thank you,

Marco

eBay
Message 151 of 191
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

Could someone help me out with the Nectar page disabled please ? I recently had a new card.

Message 152 of 191
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

Hi guys. I get an error message when I try to create a voucher from my Nectar points (We ran into a problem and can't create your voucher right now. Please try again later).

Some people have recommended unlinking my Nectar card and re-adding it, but there's no option anywhere to unlink it, there's just the option to create the voucher, so I'm completely stuck.

Could you refresh my account please, or perhaps unlink my Nectar card so I can re-link it?

Many thanks.

Message 153 of 191
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

Hi scaff-kenny, thanks for your reply.

I've just reported this for you, and as soon as I get more information on this, I will post back here to let you know once it is resolved.

Thank you,

Marco

eBay
Message 154 of 191
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

Hi stewart777, thanks for your reply.

Please note that this is being escalated for you by a different staff member already, and they will let you know once that's resolved for you on different post/thread.

To stick to our community rules and prevent this thread from going off topic, we would appreciate if you could add future replies on this to threads related to your query.

Thank you,

Marco

eBay
Message 155 of 191
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

Hi i have same problem  with Nectar on ebay it shows disabled,anybody can help???

Message 156 of 191
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

Hi bb86bartosz, thanks for your reply.

This has been resolved for you now. If you go ahead and try again, that should work for you no problem.

Thank you,

Marco

eBay
Message 157 of 191
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

All sorted. Thanks 👊

Sent from my Galaxy
Message 158 of 191
See Most Recent

Nectar page disabled

Mines the same how do i get this issue sorted 

Message 159 of 191
See Most Recent