Nectar Red Error Banner

I am trying to unlink my Nectar as I currently have the red error banner despite Nectar telling me that there are no issues with my account.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/nectar/home produces a page with a red banner across the top with the message: "Your Nectar account has been temporarily disabled. We cannot show you your points balance and account information. Contact Nectar Customer Support".

I contacted Nectar support who told me to contact eBay support who said they will fix it however it has been over a month since I have contacted them. There is no option that I can see to unlink my card.

Message 1 of 45
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nectar Red Error Banner

Hi @hmmhmm6,

The offline team have made a manual change. Can you try and relink your nectar account to eBay now to see if it works for you?

Thank you,

Kat

I am currently away on maternity leave. Please reach out to the community team for support
Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.

eBay

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 45
See Most Recent
44 REPLIES 44

Nectar Red Error Banner

kat@ebay please could you advise. Thank you.

Message 2 of 45
See Most Recent

Nectar Red Error Banner

Hi @hmmhmm6 ,

Thanks for reaching out.

I'll have the account reviewed offline for the error message you are getting. I'll post back here once I have an update.

Thank you,

Kat

I am currently away on maternity leave. Please reach out to the community team for support
Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.

eBay
Message 3 of 45
See Most Recent

Nectar Red Error Banner

Hi @hmmhmm6,

The offline team have made a manual change. Can you try and relink your nectar account to eBay now to see if it works for you?

Thank you,

Kat

eBay
Message 4 of 45
See Most Recent

Nectar Red Error Banner

Hi Kat@ebay my account also has this issue.

Thanks

Message 5 of 45
See Most Recent

Nectar Red Error Banner

Hi @thepixel_6 ,

Thanks for reaching out.

I'll have the account reviewed offline for the error message you are getting. I'll post back here once I have an update.

Thank you,

Kat

eBay
Message 6 of 45
See Most Recent

Nectar Red Error Banner

HI @thepixel_6 ,

Thank you,

Kat

eBay
Message 7 of 45
See Most Recent

Nectar Red Error Banner

This fixed it! many thanks

Message 8 of 45
See Most Recent

Nectar Red Error Banner

Hi Kat@ebay my account also has this issue,

Could you help please?

Thanks,

Liam

Message 9 of 45
See Most Recent

Nectar Red Error Banner

Hi @liamthomas,

Thanks for reaching out.

Thank you,

Kat

eBay
Message 10 of 45
See Most Recent

Nectar Red Error Banner

Hi @liamthomas ,

Thank you,

Kat

eBay
Message 11 of 45
See Most Recent

Nectar Red Error Banner

Hi @angrybiker751 ,

As the error you are experiencing with Nectar is the same as this thread I will have your account reviewed by the offline team. I'll post back here once I have an update.

Thank you,

Kat

eBay
Message 12 of 45
See Most Recent

Nectar Red Error Banner

Hi @angrybiker751  ,

Thank you,

Kat

eBay
Message 13 of 45
See Most Recent

Nectar Red Error Banner

That's worked, thank you so much! 🙂

Message 14 of 45
See Most Recent

Nectar Red Error Banner

Hi Kat@ebay my account also has the same issue,

Could you help please?

Many thanks in advance,

David.

Message 15 of 45
See Most Recent

Nectar Red Error Banner

Hi @badr0b0t ,

Thanks for reaching out.

Thank you,

Kat

eBay
Message 16 of 45
See Most Recent

Nectar Red Error Banner

Hi @badr0b0t ,

Thank you,

Kat

eBay
Message 17 of 45
See Most Recent

Nectar Red Error Banner

Hi @grassjelly22,

This is the thread for the issue with the red banner message error for Nectar.

Thank you,

Kat

eBay
Message 18 of 45
See Most Recent

Nectar Red Error Banner

Hi @grassjelly22 ,

Thank you,

Kat

eBay
Message 19 of 45
See Most Recent

Nectar Red Error Banner

Hello kat@ebay 

Many thanks for your help - my account is now re-linked.

Please pass my thanks along to the offline team.

Kindest Regards.

Message 20 of 45
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: