Nectar Red Error Banner

I am trying to unlink my Nectar as I currently have the red error banner despite Nectar telling me that there are no issues with my account.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/nectar/home produces a page with a red banner across the top with the message: "Your Nectar account has been temporarily disabled. We cannot show you your points balance and account information. Contact Nectar Customer Support".

I contacted Nectar support who told me to contact eBay support who said they will fix it however it has been over a month since I have contacted them. There is no option that I can see to unlink my card.

Message 1 of 45
See Most Recent
44 REPLIES 44

Nectar Red Error Banner

Hi Kat@ebay 

My account also has the same issue. Could you please help?

Thank you.

Message 21 of 45
See Most Recent

Nectar Red Error Banner

Hi @rocketbz-7 

Kat is out of the office, Ive escalated this to the Nectar team here to unlink the card. 

Ill post back here once I have an update.

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 22 of 45
See Most Recent

Nectar Red Error Banner

HI @rocketbz-7 

The card is now removed, you should be able to relink you accounts again. let me know if there's any other issues. 

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 23 of 45
See Most Recent

Nectar Red Error Banner

Thank you.

Message 24 of 45
See Most Recent

Nectar Red Error Banner

Hi my grandad is having the same problem, he had to order a new nector card because he lost his but we went to put on eBay but comes up with the red banner message

Message 25 of 45
See Most Recent

Nectar Red Error Banner

I have the same issue.  Can you get my account sorted as well please.

Message 26 of 45
See Most Recent

Nectar Red Error Banner

Hello, I am also having the same nectar red banner error. Please could you help? It's been this way for over a month now.

Thank you very much

Message 27 of 45
See Most Recent

Nectar Red Error Banner

I went into eBay.
Asked them to call me back via the help feature on their website.
Had them read the solution (link below) while I was on the phone with them.
Asked them to get hold of their backside to sort out out.
They did.

Link:
https://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/Technical-Issues/Nectar-Red-Error-Banner/td-p/7401879
Message 28 of 45
See Most Recent

Nectar Red Error Banner

hi dave@ebay

can you please have look at my acount it has the same red banner every one seems to have any help will be apreshiated `

Message 29 of 45
See Most Recent

Nectar Red Error Banner

I also have this error message with both nectar and ebay being no help..it was working fine until I got a replacement card from nectar!!! Can you help? 

Message 30 of 45
See Most Recent

Nectar Red Error Banner

Hi kat@ebay, im having the exact same issue with my account at the moment as i had to request a new nectar card. Can you manulally remove the nectar from my account plase? Thanks 

Message 31 of 45
See Most Recent

Nectar Red Error Banner

This is currently happening to me to please help.

Message 32 of 45
See Most Recent

Nectar Red Error Banner

username: soulriver1983 affected member

Message 33 of 45
See Most Recent

Nectar Red Error Banner

Need help as well

Message 34 of 45
See Most Recent

Nectar Red Error Banner

Hi @shams689, I looked into this for you and have just received confirmation that it has been resolved. Can you please try relinking your Nectar account, and it should work with no issues.

@soulriver1983, I wasn't able to replicate the issue as in the original post, so it possibly may been resolved. Can you please try linking your account?

Thanks,

Anita

Message 35 of 45
See Most Recent

Nectar Red Error Banner

Hello anita@ebay, sorry for late reply all working fabulous now. Thank you for your support.

Message 36 of 45
See Most Recent

Nectar Red Error Banner

Hello Kat. I also have this issue now. However, today I changed the log in password as I forgot the previous one and also requested a replacement nectar card as it has been lost for a while. 

Everything works at the nectar account end.

Please can you help?

Thank you!

Message 37 of 45
See Most Recent

Nectar Red Error Banner

Hi @takeiteasydeal,

Ive escalated your account to our Nectar Team to review. 

Ill let you know as soon as I have an update.

Thanks,

Dave

eBay
Message 38 of 45
See Most Recent

Nectar Red Error Banner

Thank you Dave, much appreciated. Regards.

Message 39 of 45
See Most Recent

Nectar Red Error Banner

Hi @takeiteasydeal 

You should be able to log in and add your new card now. 

Let me know if you have any issues.

Thanks

Dave

eBay
Message 40 of 45
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: