Nectar Red Error Banner

I am trying to unlink my Nectar as I currently have the red error banner despite Nectar telling me that there are no issues with my account.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/nectar/home produces a page with a red banner across the top with the message: "Your Nectar account has been temporarily disabled. We cannot show you your points balance and account information. Contact Nectar Customer Support".

I contacted Nectar support who told me to contact eBay support who said they will fix it however it has been over a month since I have contacted them. There is no option that I can see to unlink my card.

Message 1 of 45
See Most Recent
44 REPLIES 44

Nectar Red Error Banner

Hi Dave, many thanks for looking into this. There's an improvement but I'm still not able to add the nectar card. I'm getting message "That card number or password doesn’t look right. Please try again or reset your password below." I tried again and reset password but it still doesn't work. All is fine with the nectar account itself. Regards

Message 41 of 45
See Most Recent

Nectar Red Error Banner

Hi Dave, 

Can you look into my account as well please. I'm getting the dreaded 

"That card number or password doesn’t look right. Please try again or reset your password below."

Background: I unlinked my nectar with the intention to re-link it following some issues with creating a voucher.

Message 42 of 45
See Most Recent

Nectar Red Error Banner

Hi @nbar122 

Ive escalated this to the nectar team. Ill let you know as soon as I hear back. 

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 43 of 45
See Most Recent

Nectar Red Error Banner

Hi @nbar122 

The guys checked over your account and they haven't been able to find any issues. Its possible that it was a temporary issue so they didn't need to take any action. If you're still having issue it might be worth contacting Nectar customer support. 

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 44 of 45
See Most Recent

Nectar Red Error Banner

Hey  dave@ebay , I have this problem since being issued a new card, could you or a collegue please resolve this for me.

Many thanks.

Message 45 of 45
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: