Bulk Shipping Tool - why only Royal Mail?

I understand eBay are looking to retire the truly awful Packlink service, which can only be good news, so hopefully this issue may resolve itself.  However, given the recent introduction of other courier services directly from the eBay order page, I find it really frustrating that these alternative couriers are only available if you book each service individually.  If you select the bulk shipping tool to order postage for several items at the same time, the only options available are for Royal Mail, which are not competitive on price for larger items.  Also, when booking items individually, it doesn't give you the option to print on stickly labels and just plonks the label in the middle of an A4 sheet with lots of instructions around it that we don't need.  I appreciate this is probably targeted at low level sellers but should be organised so it can be useful to all.

If I'm doing something wrong, please tell me.  If not, this service needs to be adjusted to make it easier to use.  At present I continue to use Parcel2Go as they import all the relevant information from eBay and allow a single payment and print all labels together, but I would much rather have this option direct from eBay without using an outside source.

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Bump

Does anyone know if eBay plan to incorporate other couriers in the bulk postage tool?

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Same issue with bulk posting only offering Royal Mail however when doing orders individually there is an "Order details" on the right hand side that should show all the info for the order.  At the very bottom of this should be a "print format" where you can choose between A4 and 4"x6".

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent