Item not arrived.

Item not arrived neither is it on my list of purchases. Yes the money has gone out of my account. I have both an order No. and item No. please advise.

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Item not arrived.

If the item is not in your Purchase History in eBay,   then it would seem you bought this item as a Guest Purchase.

So this link below,  will explain how to receive a refund for an item not received. 

Bearing in mind this current holiday period,  weekend and Bank Holiday ahead, so no deliveries,  and perhaps a backlog too,  delays to be expected.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/buying/returns-refunds/returning-item/returning-items-bought-guest?id=40...

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Item not arrived.

Thank you. That helps however no goods or refund despite promises. Taking other action now. 

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Item not arrived.

Message the seller no more listen to no more promises. Just follow the guidelines from the link above to receive your refund.

If for whatever reason the cases closes,   perhaps you didn't escalate?  Then,  turn to your payment provider for help with your refund, but do not open a case there,   if another is already opened, wait for one to finalise.

@burto-glen 

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent