where has the filter gone?

I normally go to a catagory such as vintage cameras not search for an exact item like (Kodak 110 for example), and then use the filter to see all the items newly listed, all the cheapest items, all the auctions ending soon. 

the ability to sort everything in a catagory in that way has now vanished, making it imposible to see all the newly listed, ending soon items etc,  this has severally affected my hunting for things I want to buy.

why have the filters vanished? is it a bug or a new feature to put buyers off bothering?  I can't sit here looking at pages and pages without any ability to filter the results, its really put me off, I can't even filter out all the ones not in the UK.

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Yep,  many are experiencing this,  you are not alone.

It's a technical error we are told eBay are aware of, working on the issue , but no fix date yet announced.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Thank you for the reply, they should at least put a message up or something saying they are aware and trying to fix it, I was wondering if it was the case of another website making itself rubbish on a PC to try and be "mobile friendly" as you have that strange thing now aswell, of the sub catagories sliding right that fades out at the right hand side looking really odd like a page thats failed to load properly.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent